Pages: 1 ... 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 ... 263   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power  (Read 535836 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #3330 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 14:54:54 »

From my point of view - Clem was good at not making inflammatory statements, whereas I can only interpret Power's talking points as shit stirring. Additionally - there were queries over Clem's intentions, whereas I can't fathom how Power benefits from this interview

I think one can find the answer to sentence 2 in sentence 1......  Cheesy
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #3331 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 14:56:33 »

I’m not being funny, we can’t moan about Power giving one TalkSport interview when Clem has spoken to everyone and anyone.

Power is the owner. The fans have been kept in the dark for months
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #3332 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 14:58:36 »

I think one can find the answer to sentence 2 in sentence 1......  Cheesy
Fair point Cheesy

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #3333 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 15:09:10 »

How would either of them going on the radio have any impact on the efl not approving the takeover?
Minor points to agree.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #3334 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 15:11:51 »

44 mins to go until 5pm.
JanAirplaneMan

« Reply #3335 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 15:46:04 »

I’ll ask the question.
What if it’s true that Power wasn’t allowed access to the 300k?
If he’s lying then talksport should be told and they should take him to task on that.
I think we all know the answer but it would be great to see how that would unfold.
Also, and I might be being a thicko here but is there a reason why CM didn’t apple for the F&PP test earlier?
I will leave you to work out the answer to that one but let's just say I dont believe anything that man says anymore
JanAirplaneMan

« Reply #3336 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 15:53:31 »

I listened to the case, in the deep recesses of my mind when Power claimed he could fund the club that the 300K required was removed.

I know the Trust said it should have been available, so I probably got that totally wrong. Also have no idea what happened after the case hearing
Can I ask why you think Clem has lost credibility? The man does what he says, unfortunately he is unable to speak directly until things are concluded due to legal reasons , however he would love to tell you all the detail. Ultimately take what was said and heard today as simply someone trying to save face with the media. Nothing he said made logical sense and the 300k element was the more illogical part. We need to focus on when Clem gets in and starts the rebuild and supporting him.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3337 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 16:09:39 »

Can I ask why you think Clem has lost credibility? The man does what he says, unfortunately he is unable to speak directly until things are concluded due to legal reasons , however he would love to tell you all the detail. Ultimately take what was said and heard today as simply someone trying to save face with the media. Nothing he said made logical sense and the 300k element was the more illogical part. We need to focus on when Clem gets in and starts the rebuild and supporting him.

I don't think Clem has lost credibility. I just didn't know if the 300K was removed by the judge at the last hearing given Power's insistence he hadn't need to draw down on it and could fund the club. I thought the judge asked whether it was then needed.

Credibility is earned or otherwise. That answer to that will come when Clem is in. And I don't expect anything other than mad panic firefighting for the first year anyway
kaufman

« Reply #3338 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 16:17:50 »

I will leave you to work out the answer to that one but let's just say I dont believe anything that man says anymore

Thanks you chap. Like I've said, of course, it's highly probable he's lying. But what if he isn't?  If he is I'd love that to be called out on national radio that the money was in fact there for him to use and he chose not to use it to put the club under more strain.

I hope you can understand (as someone who pays into the trust) that I welcome all the updates but I hope this 300k story does come out either way. In my view that would be the icing on the cake to confirm his reputation to the national media and why the fans wants him out. If he's telling the truth about the 300k then i've every right to then ask why? Especially when it has been mentioned so much to us in the past few weeks by the trust and in court.

We're with you, I'm with you, but this echo chamber we're in can get a little tiring.

Power was right about him not currently holding everything up. We know this, but not everyone sees it this way as they either don't understand or choose not to.

It's intriguing and so yet tiring.

Happy weekend all. Enjoy the sunshine and the waffle I just wrote.

« Last Edit: Friday, July 16, 2021, 16:19:45 by kaufman » Logged
Hunk

« Reply #3339 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 16:28:31 »

Thanks you chap. Like I've said, of course, it's highly probable he's lying. But what if he isn't?  If he is I'd love that to be called out on national radio that the money was in fact there for him to use and he chose not to use it to put the club under more strain.

I hope you can understand (as someone who pays into the trust) that I welcome all the updates but I hope this 300k story does come out either way. In my view that would be the icing on the cake to confirm his reputation to the national media and why the fans wants him out. If he's telling the truth about the 300k then i've every right to then ask why? Especially when it has been mentioned so much to us in the past few weeks by the trust and in court.

We're with you, I'm with you, but this echo chamber we're in can get a little tiring.

Power was right about him not currently holding everything up. We know this, but not everyone sees it this way as they either don't understand or choose not to.

It's intriguing and so yet tiring.

Happy weekend all. Enjoy the sunshine and the waffle I just wrote.

Not waffle at all, I think you’ve reflected how frustrated we all are, especially in relation to this being an echo chamber (that’s not a dig to anybody, with so little tangible info to go on the echo chamber was inevitable). It’s getting painful now. We desperately need a resolution so we can get a manager and sign players and have the faintest hope in hell of not being relegated next year
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #3340 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 16:31:51 »

Just let the legal experts get this over the line and they will.
Decent legal people are worth every penny.
Just be patient, it will get done.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #3341 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 16:33:33 »

Don't suppose there's any risk of anyone at the EFL working weekends?
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #3342 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 16:51:31 »

Just let the legal experts get this over the line and they will.
Decent legal people are worth every penny.
Just be patient, it will get done.

I’m not sure it makes any sense, but I think longer term we will be ok.

What worries me is that this all takes that long to get sorted that we are fucked for next season, and the fear of relegation from league 2 fills me with dread.
knobchuck

Ignore
« Reply #3343 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 16:56:37 »

Don't suppose there's any risk of anyone at the EFL working weekends?

Don't suppose there's any risk of anyone at the EFL working?

fixed it for you. Eek Out
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #3344 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 17:32:31 »

I’m not sure it makes any sense, but I think longer term we will be ok.

What worries me is that this all takes that long to get sorted that we are fucked for next season, and the fear of relegation from league 2 fills me with dread.
Whilst relegation from Div 4 would be rubbish, I’d rather that happen than the club fold and do a ‘Phoenix’.

I’m still holding out that we’re not ‘fucked for next season’ yet. I’ll leave that until after the transfer window (if we get that far).
Pages: 1 ... 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 ... 263   Go Up
Print
Jump to: