Pages: 1 ... 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 ... 263   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power  (Read 535829 times)
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #3285 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 11:20:02 »

I don't believe a fucking word out of Power's mouth, he's done nothing but lie since he gained control of this club, why would he stop now?

He said that Clem was like someone buying his house expecting him to fit a new kitchen, it's more the case that you have to keep paying your mortgage until the sale is finalised, you cheapskate cunt...

kaufman

« Reply #3286 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 11:21:22 »

I’ll ask the question.
What if it’s true that Power wasn’t allowed access to the 300k?
If he’s lying then talksport should be told and they should take him to task on that.
I think we all know the answer but it would be great to see how that would unfold.
Also, and I might be being a thicko here but is there a reason why CM didn’t apple for the F&PP test earlier?
« Last Edit: Friday, July 16, 2021, 11:46:49 by kaufman » Logged
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #3287 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 11:26:53 »

I’ll ask the question.
What if it’s true that Power wasn’t allowed access to the 300k?

Wasn't the money required to be lodged after one of the previous court hearings and at the most recent it was noted that whilst it was available Power had not touched it?

Assuming my recollection is correct, if he hadn't touched it because he couldn't, one would have expected his brief to mention that in court as it would show Clem/Standing to be in contempt!
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #3288 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 11:32:18 »

As with everything in this whole mess I would imagine the truth is somewhere in between.

I don't trust either party now to be honest, Power is obviously now a proven leach who needs to be removed, but Morfuni's credibility seems to be diminishing with every passing day as well to be honest and ultimately he did get into business with Power which under normal circumstances would be seen as a huge red flag right now. Something doesn't sit right for me with him, previously he was using fans as his mouthpiece and now it's the Trust, he needs to start fronting up himself IMO and give us clear idea of where things are in his own words.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3289 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 11:41:11 »

Wasn't the money required to be lodged after one of the previous court hearings and at the most recent it was noted that whilst it was available Power had not touched it?

I listened to the case, in the deep recesses of my mind when Power claimed he could fund the club that the 300K required was removed.

I know the Trust said it should have been available, so I probably got that totally wrong. Also have no idea what happened after the case hearing
Hunk

« Reply #3290 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 11:42:28 »

Not listened to it yet but from what I’ve gleaned from the comments and the general vibe I’m suddenly feeling a lot more downbeat. We look to be on the brink now
Flashheart

« Reply #3291 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 11:44:48 »

Not listened to it yet but from what I’ve gleaned from the comments and the general vibe I’m suddenly feeling a lot more downbeat. We look to be on the brink now

There was nothing said to suggest that anything has changed since the last update.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #3292 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 11:45:18 »

No need to be downbeat from that interview. If anything his assertion he would transfer it quickly once the test has passed is a positive.

You can be downbeat generally as our season is so fucked already though if you want to?
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #3293 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 11:47:08 »

I listened to the case, in the deep recesses of my mind when Power claimed he could fund the club that the 300K required was removed.

I know the Trust said it should have been available, so I probably got that totally wrong. Also have no idea what happened after the case hearing

Whichever one of us is correct, Power brining it up now is just further bullshitting.

In his defence he has bullshitted so much I suspect the truth and lies have become very muddled.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #3294 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 11:57:13 »

Not sure there is much to say, but would be useful to get an update from Trust/Clem today just to counter what was said and calm people down a bit.
stfcjack

The Swindon lot don't seem to respect you

Ignore
« Reply #3295 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 12:09:34 »

Latest update from the EFL

EFL confirmed to me today that Morfuni application is still ongoing but it is a complicated process with lawyers and certain requirements so can’t be rushed. No official statement pending at this moment in time but they understand the situation for #stfc fans. #efl

Doesn’t look like it will be today folks 😢
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #3296 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 12:10:06 »

For those who’s opinion has changed about Power… just think about how we haven’t heard from him since February and the day after it gets national press, he comes on the radio. Lee Power is out for one person and that person is himself. Total bollocks
Flashheart

« Reply #3297 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 12:12:42 »

If anything his assertion he would transfer it quickly once the test has passed is a positive.

I didn't miss that either.

And I'm inclined to believe him (Power) when he says the shares have been made available (but not on anything else), but he still may have been awkward in other ways. It didn't help when Power released that statement a couple of weeks ago implying that Clem was choosing not to take them up instead of having to wait for EFL approval.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #3298 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 12:14:07 »

Nothing less than damage limitation.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #3299 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 12:15:45 »

Latest update from the EFL

EFL confirmed to me today that Morfuni application is still ongoing but it is a complicated process with lawyers and certain requirements so can’t be rushed. No official statement pending at this moment in time but they understand the situation for #stfc fans. #efl

Doesn’t look like it will be today folks 😢

Indeed. I like the updates from the Trust, but it was silly to give that timeframe yesterday, just gets hopes up, when its another week where outwardly nothing has changed at all.

I was clinging to the chance to salvage some element of preseason if it was done in the last couple of weeks. But damn are we fucked with this time frame. Its actually surprising, that they didnt try and do this owner test much earlier.
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 ... 263   Go Up
Print
Jump to: