Pages: 1 ... 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 ... 263   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power  (Read 535820 times)
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #3165 on: Thursday, July 15, 2021, 12:01:44 »

Please can we stop talking about putting Swindon in administration as a viable option.
It would be disastrous.
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #3166 on: Thursday, July 15, 2021, 12:12:12 »

No one would put so much effort and obviously the money into a project such as Morfuni has if he was not serious about STFC

Therefore, why would he consider a stupid thing as Administration.

For no reason, I really believe this is the start of a bright new future for the club.

COYMRs 

Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #3167 on: Thursday, July 15, 2021, 12:32:41 »

FFS everyone get real. Now, unless I’ve completely missed something here is why Clem won’t put the club into admin.

He’s into the club for £1.15m plus £250k for shares plus he’d have to explain to Michael Standing why he went against his word in paying him for his share of the club even if he won his case against Power BEFORE their up and coming court dual, plus all his own legal fees. There is NO money and no value to the club as it stands so therefore what would Clem get back? Yes, FUCK ALL.

E&OE 😁
JanAirplaneMan

« Reply #3168 on: Thursday, July 15, 2021, 12:51:32 »

Hi Guys..
Mr Jordan likes talking over people doesn't he and I think there was a serious lack of research on his part about the swindon situation. He had Admin as his core point on us without knowing the details of our situation and the court case.
Ultimately people like Talksport aim for clickbait online i..e a big story that will generate lots of hits and admin etc as a headline would provide that for them. Please take with a pinch of salt..
Basically Admin isn't something even worth talking about as its not on the table and wont occur. The judge stated that was not an option in the court cases.
We are hoping today or tomorrow to here from the EFL.. please dont hold me to that but its so close to going through.
Then Clem can transfer funds for the shares and off we go.
Thanks all

Lambo75

Ignore
« Reply #3169 on: Thursday, July 15, 2021, 12:52:55 »

Perfect. Thanks for that update, gonna be a nice finish to this week.
Flashheart

« Reply #3170 on: Thursday, July 15, 2021, 12:54:35 »

Then Clem can transfer funds for the shares and off we go.

Is this not dependent on Power cooperating?

Asides from him being a massive cunt, is there anything to suggest he won't cooperate?
JanAirplaneMan

« Reply #3171 on: Thursday, July 15, 2021, 12:57:00 »

I think in the past we thought he would make it harder for clem and he has in the past for sure. However given the fact that if he doesn't cooperate Axis will get it back to court within days (post EFL approval), with court costs mounting up for both sides the feeling is with Axis that he will transfer the shares. Lets hope that is the case
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #3172 on: Thursday, July 15, 2021, 13:10:29 »

Wish the EFL would bloody get on with it.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #3173 on: Thursday, July 15, 2021, 13:16:38 »

Wish the EFL would bloody get on with it.

Yes but...  I can take it taking a few days longer to ensure they have done their part properly, the ball has been in their court for a while now so, as the Trust says, we can expect a decision soon.  Hugely important period in the club's history/future, everything has to be done right.
stfcjack

The Swindon lot don't seem to respect you

Ignore
« Reply #3174 on: Thursday, July 15, 2021, 13:17:56 »

Thank you James, and well done for earlier, thought you came across extremely well 👍
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #3175 on: Thursday, July 15, 2021, 13:25:35 »

I think in the past we thought he would make it harder for clem and he has in the past for sure. However given the fact that if he doesn't cooperate Axis will get it back to court within days (post EFL approval), with court costs mounting up for both sides the feeling is with Axis that he will transfer the shares. Lets hope that is the case

One would assume that considering the court has already ordered Power to sell the shares to Clem at the agreed price, if this were end up back in court Power would be liable for both sides costs?
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #3176 on: Thursday, July 15, 2021, 13:27:38 »

Yes but...  I can take it taking a few days longer to ensure they have done their part properly, the ball has been in their court for a while now so, as the Trust says, we can expect a decision soon.  Hugely important period in the club's history/future, everything has to be done right.

True enough.  It's just frustrating, though.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #3177 on: Thursday, July 15, 2021, 13:36:19 »

Is there anything to stop Clem putting the club into admin when he takes over.
Pretty sure he was talking about Power putting us into administration, not Clem, which is why I said earlier, he obviously had not done his homework.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3178 on: Thursday, July 15, 2021, 13:47:33 »

but it's a valid question with debts piling and God knows what yet to be uncovered

I'm sure he'll do everything to avoid this. I'm not trying to scare!
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #3179 on: Thursday, July 15, 2021, 13:53:45 »

but it's a valid question with debts piling and God knows what yet to be uncovered

I'm sure he'll do everything to avoid this. I'm not trying to scare!

TBH the only two things I can see stopping it are;

a) What sanction we would get from the FL/FA, any points deduction would put us in deep danger of going out the league;
b) Looking like a grade A twat rather blowing the whole community club stuff out of the water, thing with admin is that whilst it saves the business all those exposed will loose money, whilst that might be fine to some on a moral level with Power etc, what about all the local Swindon based companies who will get screwed over.
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 ... 263   Go Up
Print
Jump to: