Pages: 1 ... 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 ... 263   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power  (Read 535847 times)
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #2955 on: Monday, July 12, 2021, 12:09:38 »

You’ve been saying this for near on 3 weeks now.

He’s been pretty honest and straight forward in what he saying…. DOB isn’t exactly a newbie to TEF.

I think we can all agree it’s a WHEN not IF now, we just all want and need it to be ASAP.
Flashheart

« Reply #2956 on: Monday, July 12, 2021, 12:11:07 »

There's enough in the public domain to be confident it's happening soon. Stuff that comes directly from people who are privvy to what's going on behind the scenes.
JanAirplaneMan

« Reply #2957 on: Monday, July 12, 2021, 12:11:33 »

Hi Guys as stated key is that EFL sanction Clem as a full owner.. thats what we are waiting on. Once this comes through we can get it across the line.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2958 on: Monday, July 12, 2021, 12:11:38 »

Quote from: Shrivvy Road
I feel a bit of a cunt saying this and will not act like a ITK but i have been told by someone very close to the club that it will be done any moment/day now. Clem is aware of the mess and what is owed etc and had indication from the EFL that all seems ok

Feel free to abuse me but as a fellow fan i thought i would share that is all

not at all. you are just passing on what you are told.

we all hope it's true. we are mostly old enough and wise though to know it's not done until it's done
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #2959 on: Monday, July 12, 2021, 12:17:56 »

Hi Guys as stated key is that EFL sanction Clem as a full owner.. thats what we are waiting on. Once this comes through we can get it across the line.

Is there any indication the the EFL are treating this as a priority with the new season a month away ?

Can I clarify as there seems to lots of ITK'ers around wanting fans to believe different things and obviously the Trust have the key info:

Power side of things is complete and it is all now conditional on the EFL approving Clem and then it is merely a signature from Clem and it's completed (is is that to simple) ?
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #2960 on: Monday, July 12, 2021, 12:22:44 »

Still the small matter of LP playing ball and transferring shares though? Or has/will this be done upon approval from EFL
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #2961 on: Monday, July 12, 2021, 13:04:59 »

He’s been pretty honest and straight forward in what he saying…. DOB isn’t exactly a newbie to TEF.

I think we can all agree it’s a WHEN not IF now, we just all want and need it to be ASAP.

Agree with all this, however I would say that trusted ITK'ers also need to be aware that with that trust comes some responsibility.

DoB has been a welcome and usually on the ball poster, however whilst he has been posting positive stuff (nd continues to do so) he suddenly posted a very panicky post the other weekend which off the back of his other stuff being on the ball was rapidly followed by several posters losing their shit and at least one deleting their account.

Sorry to say, but with this being STFC I won't believe it is happening until we have antipodean scarf above head and confirmation od FL/F sanction or (hopefully) not.

Shrivvy Road

« Reply #2962 on: Monday, July 12, 2021, 13:10:27 »

Agree with all this, however I would say that trusted ITK'ers also need to be aware that with that trust comes some responsibility.

DoB has been a welcome and usually on the ball poster, however whilst he has been posting positive stuff (nd continues to do so) he suddenly posted a very panicky post the other weekend which off the back of his other stuff being on the ball was rapidly followed by several posters losing their shit and at least one deleting their account.

Sorry to say, but with this being STFC I won't believe it is happening until we have antipodean scarf above head and confirmation od FL/F sanction or (hopefully) not.

Totally disagree with that. It is not his responsibility at all. It is a football forum i would say it should be the other way round. Posters should be aware that the information they are reading is or could be absolute rubbish and simply choose to ignore it. If someone is that worked up to delete over a rumour then this isn't the place for them
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #2963 on: Monday, July 12, 2021, 13:15:33 »

The frenzy arose from a post speculating when bears might go out for some alfresco dining.

Nothing to see here
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #2964 on: Monday, July 12, 2021, 13:28:50 »

Totally disagree with that. It is not his responsibility at all. It is a football forum i would say it should be the other way round. Posters should be aware that the information they are reading is or could be absolute rubbish and simply choose to ignore it. If someone is that worked up to delete over a rumour then this isn't the place for them

I don't disagree with you, it was more to do with the fact that after (and subsequently) posting positive stuff that its going to all be OK to post

Fearing the worst now.
Lee Power is determined to kill our club and we are running out of time.

Is going to set hares running and set off the more trigger happy natives.

If you have contacts and have a reputation for being on the ball people rightly or wrongly are going to take what you post as gospel.

That's not to say that when the posts are positive and reassuring they are not incredibly welcoming and soothing!
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #2965 on: Monday, July 12, 2021, 14:16:32 »

Spot on

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #2966 on: Monday, July 12, 2021, 15:08:59 »

Agree and Disagree. It really isn’t DOBs duty and fault if others want to Delete.

Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #2967 on: Monday, July 12, 2021, 15:09:41 »

Spot on
+1.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #2968 on: Monday, July 12, 2021, 16:00:39 »

Surely these are exceptional times at STFC and everybody is watching and waiting with uncertainty.
Suggest everybody should give each other some slack and keep the faith in our own way moving forward
The Team at the Trust seem to be ITK as they should be and they seem to feel things will be moving forward positively soon.
Fingers crossed let's hope so
COYMRs
JanAirplaneMan

« Reply #2969 on: Monday, July 12, 2021, 16:41:47 »

Is there any indication the the EFL are treating this as a priority with the new season a month away ?

Can I clarify as there seems to lots of ITK'ers around wanting fans to believe different things and obviously the Trust have the key info:

Power side of things is complete and it is all now conditional on the EFL approving Clem and then it is merely a signature from Clem and it's completed (is is that to simple) ?

Yes they are.. and its nearly done. So hopefully some good news soon.
Pages: 1 ... 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 ... 263   Go Up
Print
Jump to: