Pages: 1 ... 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 ... 263   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power  (Read 535840 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2610 on: Saturday, July 3, 2021, 08:37:36 »

Quote from: JBZ
I think that it would be a good idea to take some deep breaths and take some time away from guessing what may or may not be happening behind the scenes.

you're right of course. But it's impossible to switch off and chill out when we are the closest to destruction we've ever been of the one constant love in our lives.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #2611 on: Saturday, July 3, 2021, 08:50:18 »

I just wish people would listen to the trust more, when they know any updates they tend to communicate it

The random speculation and guess work doesn’t help anyone
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #2612 on: Saturday, July 3, 2021, 10:00:48 »

It used to be the hope that got you. Now it's the hysteria.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #2613 on: Saturday, July 3, 2021, 10:18:08 »

I just wish people would listen to the trust more, when they know any updates they tend to communicate it

The random speculation and guess work doesn’t help anyone
And they have said:

- Its confirmed that Clem has the pre-requisite money
- Things are moving slowly
- Clem is prepared to go to court next week to move things on if necessary

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Flashheart

« Reply #2614 on: Saturday, July 3, 2021, 10:21:33 »

Things weren't helped by Nixon whipping people up into a frenzy (myself included).

It had been said numerous times it would take a couple of weeks and most people were relatively calm, if a little impatient (myself included). Then it didn't happen quickly and it gave the impression that something's gone wrong.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #2615 on: Saturday, July 3, 2021, 10:34:57 »

That is entirely true. The problem with Nixon is that he had been correct more often than not about things STFC related. Obviously he has moles at certain clubs otherwise he’d be posting on a level about teddy bear’s picnics!

It’s not the time it’s taking, it’s the time that is left to sort it out.

At he moment I’d quite happily settle for bring able to put out a side against Scunthorpe - no matter how poor or made up of academy players. But even these 2 options won’t be available if it goes on much longer.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #2616 on: Saturday, July 3, 2021, 10:40:19 »

That is entirely true. The problem with Nixon is that he had been correct more often than not about things STFC related. Obviously he has moles at certain clubs otherwise he’d be posting on a level about teddy bear’s picnics!

It’s not the time it’s taking, it’s the time that is left to sort it out.

At he moment I’d quite happily settle for bring able to put out a side against Scunthorpe - no matter how poor or made up of academy players. But even these 2 options won’t be available if it goes on much longer.
I don't want ABLE anywhere near the club!

Put a youth team out or register several from the TEF to fulfill the first few fixtures if necessary - So what if we lose them!

Bank on things improving in the January transfer window and us surviving that way!

Its all about survival and the long game!

Crackity Jones

« Reply #2617 on: Saturday, July 3, 2021, 10:46:19 »

Nixon is often right about STFC transfers etc as he is fed info from within.  That is still the case but with the ownership issue, because it's from within, it comes with Power's spin. Equally, from the Trust we get the Clem perspective. Until this is all done and dusted we won't really for sure how the land lies
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #2618 on: Saturday, July 3, 2021, 10:49:14 »

Put a youth team out or register several from the TEF to fulfill the first few fixtures if necessary - So what if we lose them!

Bank on things improving in the January transfer window and us surviving that way!

This,   but can't believe season starts in 6 weeks and still no season ticket sales or even prices announced,  Ah, just got it, pay on the day, cash only.  Well fuck off, you won't be getting any of my money until the fat cunt goes.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #2619 on: Saturday, July 3, 2021, 10:54:20 »

I never mentioned Able! I was talking about if the end game went right down to the wire and we had no time to recruit.

Fuck me, I’ll go back to bed!
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #2620 on: Saturday, July 3, 2021, 11:14:23 »

I never mentioned Able! I was talking about if the end game went right down to the wire and we had no time to recruit.

It was your typo ...  bring able to put out a side ... fat finger syndrome. ... being able etc.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #2621 on: Saturday, July 3, 2021, 11:14:43 »

Read your post - I think you'll find you did, but being as you made some typo's, you may not have meant to! The sentence with 'bring able' was what I was referring to. No need to get the hump - You weren't clear. I was trying to decipher what you were trying to say.

Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #2622 on: Saturday, July 3, 2021, 11:15:24 »

It was our typo ...  bring able to put out a side ... fat finger syndrome. ... being able etc.
It wasn't my typo!   Clap 

wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #2623 on: Saturday, July 3, 2021, 11:16:34 »

It wasn't my typo!   Clap 

My y is sticky! Smiley
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #2624 on: Saturday, July 3, 2021, 12:15:19 »

Following the recent communication from The Trust I’ve decided to stay off Twitter and Facebook until this has concluded. To much bull flying around. I might dip in here occasionally but for now I’m just going to chill, enjoy the remainder of The Euro’s with plenty of beer. Imagine the scenes if England win the tournament and STFC announce Axis as confirmed owners and Clem suddenly puts his plans into action. It’s going to be a great summer! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿⚽️⚽️⚽️🍺🍺🍺
Pages: 1 ... 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 ... 263   Go Up
Print
Jump to: