Pages: 1 ... 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 ... 263   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power  (Read 535859 times)
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #2550 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 17:21:25 »

What message would that send to LP?
Under promise, over deliver. Say nothing and nothing can bite you on the arse. Say nothing and what transpires won’t look bad. Mums the word.
I think you’ll find a lot of what is going on between the trio is being conducted by the lawyers and based on the judges ruling/s and common British law, not by Clem, Standing or Power. They’ll (the lawyers) will have a brief to work to and they’ll get on with it without any emotional attachment. At appropriate stages or when there is something to covey to their clients then they do. Then they move again, rinse and repeat until there is a conclusion.

Not after any of the legal stuff just a little reassurance to the fans that things are still happening behind the scenes

So, give no fucks
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #2551 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 17:21:47 »

The Trust have literally explained so much of this.

Clem has been advised not to make any statements by his lawyers.
The Trust have said just a few hours ago the transfer of shares is still on going.
It’s pretty common knowledge Power is feeding Nixon bullshit to try and upset the apple cart.

If people stopped believing everything they read on Twitter, and stuck to reading what the Trust are saying, everyone would be a lot more relaxed.

I agree that there is a danger that imaginations are beginning to run wild

Nothing to see here
stfcjack

The Swindon lot don't seem to respect you

Ignore
« Reply #2552 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 17:22:13 »

Update from James Spencer of the trust

We have seen rumours suggesting Axis dont have the funds to buy STFC. The Trust can confirm that Axis has the money for the shares and is trying to take the proper steps to acquire the shares. If it needs to it will return to Court for this purpose next week to conclude. #STFC
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #2553 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 17:22:18 »

What on earth could Clem say that would make this shit show worse?
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #2554 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 17:23:10 »

As above post

So, give no fucks
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #2555 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 17:23:28 »

The Trust have literally explained so much of this.

Clem has been advised not to make any statements by his lawyers.
The Trust have said just a few hours ago the transfer of shares is still on going.
It’s pretty common knowledge Power is feeding Nixon bullshit to try and upset the apple cart.

If people stopped believing everything they read on Twitter, and stuck to reading what the Trust are saying, everyone would be a lot more relaxed.

This
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #2556 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 17:23:38 »

And as if by magic - another update from the Trust through James Spencer:-

We have seen rumours suggesting Axis dont have the funds to buy STFC. The Trust can confirm that Axis has the money for the shares and is trying to take the proper steps to acquire the shares. If it needs to it will return to Court for this purpose next week to conclude. #STFC

I advise you all to unfollow Nixon and the shitty Grapevine accounts and just stick to reading updates from people who actually know.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #2557 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 17:23:55 »

Of course Axis have the money for the shares. If I sold up, I’d have enough money for the shares. It’s the ‘other’ that’s the problem.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #2558 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 17:23:58 »

I agree that there is a danger that imaginations are beginning to run wild

It's understandable. The best thing for all of us to do would be to tune the whole thing out for a week or two, but there's no chance of me doing that and I'm sure the rest of us too. Rumour and counter rumour will run wild in the absence of any facts. Just have to hope for the best.

What on earth could Clem say that would make this shit show worse?

"I've got loads of money, and I intend to spend it on tying down Taylor Curran to a long term deal and making him club captain" perhaps?
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #2559 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 17:26:22 »

I'm choosing to believe this, thanks.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #2560 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 17:26:58 »

Of course Axis have the money for the shares. If I sold up, I’d have enough money for the shares. It’s the ‘other’ that’s the problem.

‘Money on any matter related to this is not an issue.’ Another tweet from James Spencer.

Everyone just calm the fuck down, England are in a quarter final tomorrow, enjoy it, and this shit will be over soon.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #2561 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 17:27:55 »

It's understandable. The best thing for all of us to do would be to tune the whole thing out for a week or two, but there's no chance of me doing that and I'm sure the rest of us too. Rumour and counter rumour will run wild in the absence of any facts. Just have to hope for the best.

"I've got loads of money, and I intend to spend it on tying down Taylor Curran to a long term deal and making him club captain" perhaps?

Can you magically stop the media announcements every time someting bad happens so us fans won't "imagine things are as bad as they seem"

So, give no fucks
Miles Mayhem

Ignore
« Reply #2562 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 17:31:38 »

We are going to lose to Ukraine and go bust. Or maybe everything will be ok. Just hurry the fuck up clem this is killing me.
Crackity Jones

« Reply #2563 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 17:32:21 »

I think we should all go the Winchester for a pint until this all blows over
Flashheart

« Reply #2564 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 17:34:04 »

God I hate this.

I'm probably among the least panicky and I still fucking hate this.

Time for a drink.
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 ... 263   Go Up
Print
Jump to: