Pages: 1 ... 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 ... 263   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power  (Read 535707 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #2415 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 08:34:11 »

They asked for proof of all bills being paid. He didn't provide any, I am 100 % certain Clem knows what bills are outstanding

Indeed, as noted above the Councils statements suggest that they were working with the club to get this sorted and have only taken this action now as its clear the club are not answering, I wonder if the events of last Friday bought things to a head and prompted this action.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #2416 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 08:34:11 »

“Hinching is going to various Supermarkets and stocking up on cleaning products then using said products to 'clean' with.”

I really don’t see how it can be used for cleaning

You could ride to a supermarket on a lawnmower
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2417 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 08:36:33 »

Correction, they asked for proof of being able to fund the club until September - and that no bills were due that would immediately put the clubs furture in doubt before then.

Clem may well have known about this debt. However I guess the immediacy wasn't there  at that time.
====
I am not saying this is true, but I wonder if this is Power making the club so undesirable to buy in an attempt to put Clem off and surrender his pre-emption rights.

A last ditch attempt to sell to "able".

Or it could be plain spite.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #2418 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 08:37:08 »

Alex Pollock suggests on Twitter that the transfer of shares is underway. Can we expect something positive soon?

Is the guy a credible source (never heard the name before).
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2419 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 08:38:21 »

Is the guy a credible source (never heard the name before).

He's a trust board memeber. How much he has been told by Clem and how much is educated guesswork I don't know.
Pookemon

Ignore
« Reply #2420 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 08:45:04 »

The issue for me is that the club has had income over the last 12 months and i would hazard a guess that the rent payments were in all the financials presented by the club when they applied and got their grants etc

Like all football clubs, especially lower league clubs, it's income has been decimated during covid.   Season ticket income yes, but even that was reduced as people chose to wait and see with the pandemic brewing.   The grant from the premier league only covered 1 months wages.  

Not paying rent in these circumstances is understandable but most businesses would have agreed a future payment plan.   It's covid - nearly every business has took on a shit tonne of debt just to survive.
NewManagerPlease

Ignore
« Reply #2421 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 08:59:43 »

Had Power been allowed to get on and sell to ABLE, all this bullshit would have been avoided, the club would now have new wealthy American owners and Mcgeal would be going full stream ahead building his team.

Be careful what you wish for…
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2422 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 09:01:40 »

Quote from: NewManagerPlease
Had Power been allowed to get on and sell to ABLE, all this bullshit would have been avoided, the club would now have new wealthy American owners and Mcgeal would be going full stream ahead building his team.

yay Randford is back

Found the lawnmower yet?
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #2423 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 09:02:06 »

He's a trust board memeber. How much he has been told by Clem and how much is educated guesswork I don't know.

Cheers fella!
stfcjack

The Swindon lot don't seem to respect you

Ignore
« Reply #2424 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 09:14:53 »

Go on then, enlighten us to who Able are then pal x
NewManagerPlease

Ignore
« Reply #2425 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 09:16:45 »

Go on then, enlighten us to who Able are then pal x

Maybe ABLE should have also offered the gullible Morfuni shills a place on the board to get them onside.

Oh Clem, you are our god, show us your 100-year plan, we love you, ohhhhhh Clem.

You are all going to look very silly when the reality dawns on you.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #2426 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 09:19:22 »

Maybe ABLE should have also offered the gullible Morfuni shills a place on the board to get them onside.

Oh Clem, you are our god, show us your 100-year plan, we love you, ohhhhhh Clem.

You are all going to look very silly when the reality dawns on you.

Reality like not paying a fucking bill in 2 years? Fuck off you clown
Flashheart

« Reply #2427 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 09:19:56 »

He's trolling you.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #2428 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 09:23:45 »

Genuine Question. This Clem fella. Lots of love shown towards him. Has he got financial backing.

Yes Mr Power is wanted out, but hopefully not going from one shit to another.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #2429 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 09:29:40 »

Good question. I’m onside because he’s not Power, but we do need to know a LOT more… it’s stick or twist, and stick means oblivion.
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 ... 263   Go Up
Print
Jump to: