Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 37   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Wigan pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 30569 times)
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2021, 13:21:32 »

Any manager worth his salt would have wanted DJ and Matt Smith to stay before giving saving us a crack.  Power won't act anyway.

I have belatedly joined the Sheridan out camp with the zeal of a convert.

Whether he is paid or not, Sheridan should not be permitted anywhere near our squad.  Caddis or a senior player committee should be given the role

Would just add that would like Caddis and senior players to start taking training and picking the side even if Sheridan stays.

Zidane did it when France looked like failing to qualify for a World Cup.  They subsequently qualified and reached extra time of the Final unbeaten.  But the headbutt...
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2021, 13:58:57 »

Where is Payne? He should be playing ahead of both Hope, Twine and Smith on current form. Least he has a little something about him.

Payne likely does start, along with PPP. Stringy & Roofer on the bench. At a guess.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2021, 14:03:16 »

I reckon Sheridan picks the team and formation using something like the contestant bit on the cheesy game show The Wheel.  Therefore it is Pointless considering a considered selection.  Tactical approach is probably determined with a Magic 8 Ball.  "Should I play a 4-5-1?", shakes ball, It is Decidedly So
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2021, 14:10:04 »

Payne likely does start, along with PPP. Stringy & Roofer on the bench. At a guess.
Why can’t you use proper fucking names?
Mplanney

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2021, 14:13:30 »

I reckon Sheridan picks the team and formation using something like the contestant bit on the cheesy game show The Wheel.  Therefore it is Pointless considering a considered selection.  Tactical approach is probably determined with a Magic 8 Ball.  "Should I play a 4-5-1?", shakes ball, It is Decidedly So
Problem is Rob, Taylor Curran is the contestant that keeps coming up in the chair
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2021, 14:14:59 »

Problem is Rob, Taylor Curran is the contestant that keeps coming up in the chair

Because his dad paid for the chair

RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2021, 14:15:19 »

It's pure chance, honest.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2021, 14:16:53 »

Ironically just told DRS to grow up in another thread, but uses childish nicknames he’s made up for players all the time.
 Girl Giggle
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2021, 14:19:06 »

Forgot about Payne. I think he is pretty useless. Even earlier in the season under Wellens his final ball or shot was usually scuffed or weak. He flaps around a lot and looks like he is going to do something but very rarely does. Also light weight and just gets bullied by proper teams. I'm not sure what his position really is. He is not a wide player, and isnt competitive enough for center midfield. He is probably a number 10, but he doesnt offer enough in that role compared to the departed DJ.

The only time he looked decent at 10, and i cant remember the game, but it was when he supported Pitman. He basically did Pitmans running and pressing for him.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #114 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2021, 14:31:54 »

I am guessing that Roofer is Tyler and Stringy is Twine. This may not however be the case.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2021, 14:33:51 »

Agreed. As long as B-Twonk and XxxEmoPUNK~420xxX get game time I think we may get something today. You know J'shRezz0000 is like though
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2021, 14:35:09 »

Agreed. As long as B-Twonk and XxxEmoPUNK~420xxX get game time I think we may get something today. You know J'shRezz0000 is like though

* 4E9F2E57-64F6-4B64-B0B1-A6C0B02F70DB.jpeg (19.83 KB, 179x144 - viewed 32 times.)
Peter Venkman

« Reply #117 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2021, 14:37:09 »

Bollocks, B-Twonk was only signed on loan yesterday so obviously isn't available tonight. Cheesy

Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2021, 14:39:35 »

Bollocks, B-Twonk was only signed on loan yesterday so obviously isn't available tonight. Cheesy

Game over Sad
Peter Venkman

« Reply #119 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2021, 14:41:36 »

Game over Sad
Lump your money on Wigan with this devasting news!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 37   Go Up
Print
Jump to: