Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Wilson Hokey Cokey  (Read 31536 times)
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 22:21:47 »

Read the Charlton board.

Knobs on there...similar to Millwall fans.
Love to twat them in the playoffs again
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 22:24:09 »

I sincerely hope that Wilson did have something to do with today.

I just have this feeling that even Wilson doesn't know whether he did or not and that if he did he's not sure exactly what it was that he did that did it.

Don't get me wrong, if he has got a grip then great but it's going to take a lot more than one game to convince me.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 22:35:18 »

Knobs on there...similar to Millwall fans.
Love to twat them in the playoffs again

Don't tell me, "We shouldn't be losing to (shit) teams like Swindon" Roll Eyes
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 22:36:23 »

I just have this feeling that even Wilson doesn't know whether he did or not and that if he did he's not sure exactly what it was that he did that did it.

Don't get me wrong, if he has got a grip then great but it's going to take a lot more than one game to convince me.

That may be because you're a cunt? And not a nice, friendly type of cunt, just a total cunt (Although not as much of a cunt as Glos Red).
Every time we lose Wilson gets pelters, yet when we win the manager has fuck all to do with it?

It's All Good..............
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 22:39:25 »

How about playing 4-5-1, persisting with Ritchie when many fans had given up on him, bringing in Seano who was solid and scored, using O'Brien to get behind them, and strengthening the centre of the park to give Prutton a bit more freedom and protect the backline.

Apart from that, the result had very little to do with Wilson.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 22:41:33 »

How about playing 4-5-1, persisting with Ritchie when many fans had given up on him, bringing in Seano who was solid and scored, using O'Brien to get behind them, and strengthening the centre of the park to give Prutton a bit more freedom and protect the backline.

Apart from that, the result had very little to do with Wilson.

exactly what I said, minus the swearing and with facts to back it up.

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 22:46:01 »

That may be because you're a cunt? And not a nice, friendly type of cunt, just a total cunt (Although not as much of a cunt as Glos Red).
Every time we lose Wilson gets pelters, yet when we win the manager has fuck all to do with it?

Do you mean glos robin Wink
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #217 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 22:46:47 »

Does that ,ake me a nice cunt
tans

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 22:49:27 »

No
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #219 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 22:50:14 »

Fuck off lips
glos_robin

« Reply #220 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 22:50:44 »

I accepted my humble pie for today in the matchday thread but one game doesn't make a season and it'd be nice to actually kick on for once and not revert to Saturdays tripe again.
If you've honestly enjoyed anything thus far about this season then fair play but I've largely hated every minute...... I'll stand by for more abuse though as it's your usual M.O.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 22:51:42 »

Do you mean glos robin Wink

Obviously. He is a total cunt.

Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #222 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 22:51:57 »

It's not his usuall he just finds you more irritating than thrush
tans

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 22:53:28 »

Fuck off lips

Up yours fatty!
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 22:54:01 »

I'm not 100% against Wilson, but this goes back to the end of last season for me and I haven't actually criticized him much until now (after the Bournemouth game) - so I'll need to see a bit more before I join the Wilson Is Ace club which everyone else seems to have joined already.

Wilson has put together an excellent team for League One on a limited budget - full credit to him for that. It just pisses me off to see them playing so badly week in week out and being near the drop zone when they're good enough to be in the top 3.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: