Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Apologise or get out  (Read 55421 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 18:11:45 »

Well all I can say is..

THANK FUCK FOR THAT.

I really didn't think he would apologize.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 18:16:01 »

I don't think anyone is in any doubt about who you think is at fault in all of this, you have made your point clear in many many posts that you fully blame PdC for the Wes debacle and the Caddis incident.

Point taken.

Why don't you just click on the ignore button, as in your eyes everything I say is completely invalid.  Is it just because it's not the same view as yours, or possibly because I'm female and you don't think I should have a view?

FWIW I love Di Canio being our manager, I just think he could react better in certain situations.  I'll have forgotten about it completely at 3pm on Saturday when the match kicks off and I'll back him and the team like I do every week.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 18:17:09 »

Why don't you just click on the ignore button, as in your eyes everything I say is completely invalid.  Is it just because it's not the same view as yours, or possibly because I'm female and you don't think I should have a view?

FWIW I love Di Canio being our manager, I just think he could react better in certain situations.  I'll have forgotten about it completely at 3pm on Saturday when the match kicks off and I'll back him and the team like I do every week.

What about Wednesday?  Wink

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 18:18:42 »

Why don't you just click on the ignore button, as in your eyes everything I say is completely invalid.  Is it just because it's not the same view as yours, or possibly because I'm female and you don't think I should have a view?

Definitely the latter. Now stick the kettle on love Wink
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #259 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 18:19:03 »

Why don't you just click on the ignore button, as in your eyes everything I say is completely invalid.  Is it just because it's not the same view as yours, or possibly because I'm female and you don't think I should have a view?

FWIW I love Di Canio being our manager, I just think he could react better in certain situations.  I'll have forgotten about it completely at 3pm on Saturday when the match kicks off and I'll back him and the team like I do every week.
WTF? when have I ever thought your opinion was invalid? I don't know you and have never paid attention to any of your posts until you started openly criticising Paolo over the Caddis thing.

When you obviously did not know what was happening but guessed that Paolo was wrong.

And FWIW I had no idea you were a female so don't throw at me the fucking sex argument.

Your posts of late do not come accross as you loving Paolo but quite the opposite you fairly and squarely blamed him for Caddis and now Wes.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 18:23:29 »

Oh dear Jo, bit of a low blow bringing out the female card. That's the beauty of the forum other than JFW and STFCbird I have no idea who's a no tail at all, oh and Larwood.

Get over yourself.

My take on PDC is he's italian and as such he says what he thinks. People need to realise it's a national trait to say what you think and move on. Hence the Wes is shit theme of yesterday and difference in approach of today. Also people need to give a bit of credit to the players and stop wrapping them up in cotton wool, they're grown men ffs.
Flashheart

« Reply #261 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 18:26:42 »

Iz it becoz I iz black?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 18:28:13 »

I also think we shouldn't underestimate the combination of dodgy English and Paolo being a nutcase
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 18:28:45 »

I must admit I thought we'd hear more of this type of comment, thankfully everyone seems to have agreed that Clarke and Tehoue are cunts and moved on.
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 18:29:17 »

That was in response to Flasheart by the way.
Dozno9

« Reply #265 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 18:29:22 »

Football has always and always will be very different work to anything else. Whenever there is an argument or falling out it's generally in public and in front of the newspapers and TV.

What happens in the majority of cases in football is the same as all of us when there's a falling out at work, you just get over it and get on with it.

leefer

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 18:32:20 »

This IMO as well!

I'd also like to add that I think Wes has been very mature in offering an apology today. I wonder how many others would have decided to walk after their manager slated them like that live in an interview?  I think he's actually come out of this in a better light than Di Canio (again my opinion only).

Agreed.

Flashheart

« Reply #267 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 18:32:20 »

I must admit I thought we'd hear more of this type of comment, thankfully everyone seems to have agreed that Clarke and Tehoue are cunts and moved on.

Some pillock on another forum actually suggested the Wez saga is because he's black.
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 18:36:36 »

I also think we shouldn't underestimate the combination of dodgy English and Paolo being a nutcase

I've always thought that for someone who must have lived in Britain for the best part of 10 years, his English is ropey. Especially when every foreigner who can speak 5 languages says "Ingleesh iz ezee".

Suppose he got off to a rough start with living in Glasgow...
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 18:42:05 »

I think Italians can struggle with English as most of their words end in a vowel, therefore they struggle ending our words as they should.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: