Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Apologise or get out  (Read 55358 times)
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 15:31:05 »

there's something fishy going on here.....anchovies ?
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 15:34:28 »

Wes isn't the problem now

Reckon it's PdC that owes the fans an apology now over that fucking rant

Just saw the SSN interview. I thought he was pretty sane for once and made some good points.

I don't want any apology, from him or Wes. I just want them to concentrate on winning football matches.

It's All Good..............
kerry red

« Reply #137 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 15:35:29 »

Can't agree. I've been supporting for 40 years and I dont want to be told be him to go and watch Oxford

He can fuck right off
walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 15:35:39 »

Get a win against the filth and all will be forgiven, as far as i'm concerned everything was sorted when Wes and PDC sorted themselves out. The problem with getting to a cup final and winning a league is that the expectation levels rise. But if you read some of the comments on thisis you'd think we were going bust or fighting relegation.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #139 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 15:37:27 »

Having watched it I don't see the problem, he is a passionate manager, something we aren't used to having at Swindon.

He is basically saying he wants the fans to trust his decisions as he is the manager, it does not at all state that he is going to leave, yet again people twisting his words to suit their own ends I think.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 15:38:10 »

I meant a lot of posters on here have fanned the flames..
di Canio's going, Foderingham's going, people are going to stay away, we're a laughing stock, other players will want away, Paolo's a disgrace, etc, etc, etc.
Discussion is great, over reaction is boring and becoming all too common. (This is obviously just my opinion).

Apologies, I read it as you were saying anyone not backing PDc were fanning the flames that would make him quit.

Yes there have been some OTT reactions, I've probably been guilty of that.

The important thing here is Wes and PDC have called a truce. Now we can move on. Not sure what PDC was hoping to achieve by making the alleged 'go support Oxford' remark though.  Best ignored I think.

Now, back to putting those yellow arseholes in their place...
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 15:38:24 »

Can't agree. I've been supporting for 40 years and I dont want to be told be him to go and watch Oxford
He can fuck right off
Oh dear. Watch the video again. He was referring to to those fans that went totally ott about his decision to sub Wes. (Although, if you're one of them it was aimed at you).

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 15:39:33 »

And you're OK with the "Fans who criticise can fuck off and watch Oxford" stuff? Hunt and McMahon got hounded out of Town for that
DMR

« Reply #143 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 15:39:51 »

Didnt like the fans criticism told them if they didnt like the way he does things they can come to the CG and will given them their ST money back and they can go and watch Oxford

IF, big if, this is accurate and not out of context, PDC can do one, with immediate effect.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 15:40:48 »

Apologies, I read it as you were saying anyone not backing PDc were fanning the flames that would make him quit.

Yes there have been some OTT reactions, I've probably been guilty of that.

The important thing here is Wes and PDC have called a truce. Now we can move on. Not sure what PDC was hoping to achieve by making the alleged 'go support Oxford' remark though.  Best ignored I think.

Now, back to putting those yellow arseholes in their place...

Agreed! Supporting your Club is a passionate business and we sometimes get so wrapped up in it we lose a bit of reason.
Something that most of us can readily identify with in Paolo...

STFCFORLIFE

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 15:40:54 »

IF, big if, this is accurate and not out of context, PDC can do one, with immediate effect.

It is totally accurate.
DMR

« Reply #146 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 15:41:16 »

He can do one then Smiley
kerry red

« Reply #147 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 15:41:37 »

Having watched it I don't see the problem, he is a passionate manager, something we aren't used to having at Swindon.

He is basically saying he wants the fans to trust his decisions as he is the manager, it does not at all state that he is going to leave, yet again people twisting his words to suit their own ends I think.

Then what does he mean by saying

'They will sooner, probably sooner, or later have a new manager'
luckyluke699

5 league goals and counting...

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 15:42:11 »

He can fuck right off

Don't get too touchy, that clearly wasn't aimed at the whole fanbase....

"Go to Oxford, not to Swindon... because we don't need these kind of supporters"
kerry red

« Reply #149 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 15:43:37 »

So only compliant hero-worshippers are welcome at the CG
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: