Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 38   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Play Off Tickets  (Read 69643 times)
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 10:09:14 »

Update: 4-500 left
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 10:11:59 »

I've been queuing since 7am. Just made it to the ticket office to discover only two serving hatches open. That, ladies and gents, is fucking tinpot. (Sorry, I'm tired, hungry, very cold and bloody bored)!

It's pathetic.  Christ they should be able to pull a couple of extra people in surely?

I'm trying my luck on the phones.  Currently position 40, average wait time 64 mins!
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 10:17:17 »

It's pathetic.  Christ they should be able to pull a couple of extra people in surely?

I'm trying my luck on the phones.  Currently position 40, average wait time 64 mins!

I do agree Jo, but you do realise that if they had then you'd probably be completely wasting your time by now as they'd have already sold out! Maybe it's worked in your favour. Good luck!

They did have 3 windows open first thing FWIW too.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 10:20:10 »

I am not confident of getting one now looking at who is left in front of me....fucking joke.... Fucking love Swindon me!!!!

Clems Army!
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 10:24:14 »

I do agree Jo, but you do realise that if they had then you'd probably be completely wasting your time by now as they'd have already sold out! Maybe it's worked in your favour. Good luck!

They did have 3 windows open first thing FWIW too.

I know and to be fair we only decided this morning we were going to try and get tickets for the away leg, so our own fault really for dilly dallying.

My dad's queuing down there and I'm holding on the phone.  Neither appears to be moving, so it will probably be the Legends Lounge for us.
Dozno9

« Reply #305 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 10:28:41 »

Some have a choice to phone or queue and some don't, some that phone won't get tickets and some that queue won't get tickets.

As long as the numbers are equal on those manning the phones and in person then those queuing will should* get processed quicker.

*changed for STFC
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #306 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 10:51:43 »

Yeah it is but there's no limit on how many each person can get as long as they have the right amount of cards. At least at the Oxford game it was 4 per person. Having two on the phone is wrong too IMO. Those who can be arsed to go down there should be rewarded.

Define those who can't be arsed (I know you specified those who can).

I live and work in the Maidenhead area as does my Mrs so, can't get to SN1 to make a personal appearance in the ticket queue. Sorry to dissapoint.

We can be arsed to attend the games but need to use the phone to get the tickets.

Have tickets for home and away- I queued on the phone for 10 minutes for home. Mrs queued on the phone for over an hour for away.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 10:56:37 »

Queued for about 3 and a half hours this morning, really hope it was worth it! When I got to the office they had 3 hatches open, although one of them was that ridiculously slow guy so it may well have been two. He served my mate, me & 2 people behind me bought tickets before he was finished.

Bloody cold though, and explaining to work why I'm two hours late hasn't been fun!
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 10:59:47 »

Queued for about 3 and a half hours this morning, really hope it was worth it! When I got to the office they had 3 hatches open, although one of them was that ridiculously slow guy so it may well have been two. He served my mate, me & 2 people behind me bought tickets before he was finished.

Bloody cold though, and explaining to work why I'm two hours late hasn't been fun!

You need to explain to work?

Tell em to get a grip on reality and understand what is going on.
bassett boy

we will overcome

Ignore
« Reply #309 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 11:02:09 »

so how many have been sold?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #310 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 11:04:59 »

so how many have been sold?

At least 2. HTH Smiley

About 300 left according to unconfirmed fan reports on Twitter over 20 minutes ago...
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #311 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 11:08:37 »

Been holding on the phone for 59 minutes.  Now at position 10.  The average hold time is apparently 43 minutes as opposed to 64 minutes when I joined the queue.

No idea how they've worked that out?!
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #312 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 11:09:39 »

In this day and age it's a crazy way to sell tickets.

They should sell them online, let everyone with season tickets order them and then allocate them based on how long they've had season tickets for or the number of away games they've gone to. Something like that.

The amount of time people have had to waste queueing and the cost of the phone calls is a joke. Well run club my arse.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #313 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 11:11:45 »

My comments weren't digging at anyone Fuzzy so you don't need to be so defensive.

I live and work in Woodley and work in Reading so not a million miles from you. If you live out of town then i feel your pain and understand that the phones are a godsend.

I still don't feel its fair that some queue for 4 hours while others get through on the phone in an 8th of that time from the comfort of their own home. Just my opinion though.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #314 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 11:12:57 »

They should sell them online, let everyone with season tickets order them and then allocate them based on how long they've had season tickets for or the number of away games they've gone to. Something like that.

Until we get a "loyalty" system in place this is the sort of stuff we have to put up with i'm afraid.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 38   Go Up
Print
Jump to: