Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 12 Hours to make a Statement  (Read 9024 times)
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2007, 10:19:51 »

Protests are always worthwhile, if you believe what you're protesting for is the right thing.

As for further protests, when these bullshit investors "miraculously pull out at the last minute because of Bill Power/The Trust/20 or 30 busybodies*" delete as applicable* then I would hope everyone will finally pull their heads out of their asses and get together to remove these fuckers for good.

I fear apathy will win the day as always though.
figgis

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2007, 10:26:29 »

acording to todays adver we have al-quaida on our side. the cg was sealed off.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2007, 10:39:31 »

Quote from: "figgis"
acording to todays adver we have al-quaida on our side. the cg was sealed off.
really?!?!?! :shock:

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2007, 10:41:30 »

protests are never a waste of time.
shearer

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2007, 10:49:25 »

Dont worry people, check the official site, they are advertising tonights program including 'Martyn Starnes with the latest on the proposed takeover'

Fuck me these cunts are pathetic
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2007, 10:56:10 »

Quote from: "shearer"
Dont worry people, check the official site, they are advertising tonights program including 'Martyn Starnes with the latest on the proposed takeover'

Fuck me these cunts are pathetic

Is it going to be a weekly slot for Martyn Starnes?  That'll be two programmes running so far.  maybe they'll leave each week on a cliff hanger, like the old B&W Flash Gordon series, and we'll have to read the next exciting instalment.
figgis

« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2007, 10:59:12 »

shows the utter contempt they have for the ones who know what they are like compared to the ones who they call fans as the ones who they can pull the wool over their eyes.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2007, 11:30:11 »

Quote from: "mexico red"

I like a good protest....its an Englishperson''s birthright.
flammableBen

« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2007, 11:41:16 »

There's not enough people who give a shit to have big protests. Until there's some giant disaster event which has a sudden impact on the footballing side there won't be. Obviously it's being steadily affected. Sturrock's already moaning, but you need that sort of big bang to start it off. Like a points deduction from the Football League.
lambourn red

« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2007, 11:49:35 »

Or Paul Sturrock resigning down to boardroom shannigans
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2007, 11:53:10 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
There's not enough people who give a shit to have big protests. Until there's some giant disaster event which has a sudden impact on the footballing side there won't be. Obviously it's being steadily affected. Sturrock's already moaning, but you need that sort of big bang to start it off. Like a points deduction from the Football League.

The protests in 90 were good, but rather missed the point....the march around town was ace, and apparently the biggest ever seen in Swindon's history.  There was also a fair turnout of folk to watch the march...trouble was that none of the tossers making the decision saw it.

Loads of money was raised for a fighting fund for legal action, but it seemed to disappear somewhere....fuck knows where.

Think I'll do a GCHQ commemorative march in Cheltnumb...next week but just go in pubs on the route.   I always seemed to get someone like the Gay Trade Unionists Collective fronted by Peter Tatchell, marching behind me which can be slightly unnerving.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2007, 12:08:53 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"

on the subject of "protests" those cunts at heathrow need shooting.

How did they all get there, car by any chance?  FFS one of thier spokespersons is some American bird, did she walk here? Hypocritcial cunts
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2007, 12:14:57 »

Quote from: "Colin Todd"

How did they all get there, car by any chance?  FFS one of thier spokespersons is some American bird, did she walk here? Hypocritcial cunts

Thus speaks the true voice of Middle England.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2007, 12:21:28 »

I can't be bothered with protests anymore. imo the only people that can remove the current lot are either the Fans Consortium or some bunch of mystery investors.

That said, if a properly organised (Trust or otherwise) protest were to happen I'd probably join in.
sonic youth

« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2007, 12:21:35 »

Quote from: "Colin Todd"

Thus speaks the true voice of Middle England.

-middle england

+daily mail

although i guess the two are synonymous.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: