Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ferry and Hutchison  (Read 15636 times)
Celticbhoy

« on: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 18:43:52 »

Hey guys joined and posted when you signed these 2 on loan was just wondering how they have got on? from what i can see simon has done well and ben has been well.....guff

heres what i said at the time dunno how its worked out

Ill start with ben
hes a goalscorer pure and simple you will see at times he has that greedy streak in his game (good or bad? who knows).
Hes pacey (this leads to a fair few hamstring injuries sadly) for me he would be a good lone striker or middle of a 4-3-3. hes a strong lad and takes the ball in well.
His goals range from tap in to the special (scored one last season after picking it up in our half) hes also got a decent freekick on him aswell btw.
Not overly tall but hes got a decent leap on him.
You might think "wow why is he on loan?" well its been odd for him he came in and got alot of press but strachan just didn't like him don't know why. Last year for instance a celtic forum i am a member off had a 50 odd page thread about wanting ben to play.
At times i think you'll love him at others he will frustrate imo.

Now Simon firstly im sure you all know about his 2 years injured. Ill say now honestly if he didnt get injured he would be one of our top players, the progress he was making was excellent. at the european under 19 championships he was the business.
Hes a tenacious wee box to box play, probably more on the attacking side.
hes got great intelligence and strength, passes well, makes good runs, can shoot, loves a tackle (sent off in his 1st game back from injury)
when he was younger he was likened to gerrard in style hes that kinda guy all action.
Hes small but strong and hell take a kick no probs

He returned from injury and literally walked into the 1st team squad and this is a guy that hadn't made his top team debut yet.
The late great tommy burns ran our academy and made no secret of his love of simon he adored him as a player and always said "hes the one"

on a side note simon as a guy is great, right funny wee bubbly guy hes got a real personality and you see it all over his game.

oww and yer going fairly well were unlucky at the weekend. well in
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 18:44:39 »

Hutchinson is shit. Ferry is class.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 18:45:24 »

Ferry has been immense, would be delighted if we got him until end of season

And there theres Hutchinson...
« Last Edit: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 18:49:01 by Langers » Logged
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 18:46:54 »

I'm with Strachan on Hutch - hes lazy, uninterested and pretty rubbish in general.

Ferry on the other hand is a superb midfielder & I'm praying he will stay!
adje

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 18:48:58 »

Unfortunately we've seen nothing of the Hutchinson you described,but Ferry,I reckon will come back to you next season and get in the first team.By the way your other two exs are playing brilliantly!

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Weasel

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 18:49:55 »

I'm beginning to think we only took Hutchinson because Celtic wanted us to get him in the shop window. Probably meant we could have Ferry as well though, so not all bad.

Has Hutchinson ever been an unused sub for us?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 18:51:03 »

Hutchinson is shit.

Actually, I feel you deserve more detail here. Hutchinson is lazy, arrogant and shit.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 18:51:42 »

He's been an unused starter

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 18:52:55 »

Hutchinson is shit. Ferry is class.

What he said.
Celticbhoy

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 18:53:44 »

ach well i suggest hutch would be good then bad but sound like hes just been bad

funnily enough no celtic fans are really asking about him either i think the boy needs an attitude readjustment

Ferry on the other hand we are all delighted for and hes got a fair wee bit of press up here (one of those characters i think everyone likes)

glad to see at least one loan has worked well for you i wonder if youll look to make anymore from us this transfer window

name a position ill see if i can suggest someone haha
Weasel

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 18:54:25 »

Left back please.
Spencer_White

« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 18:55:26 »

Hutchinson is the worst player at Swindon who gets game time. He cannot play at the tempo of our other players. At Wrexham (a non league side) their defence had him in their pocket all game. I think he is one of these players who is making a career out of looking good on the training ground and in reserve team football. He never gambles or takes a first time shot. We are praying for him to go back because he has frequently been our worst player.

Ferry is a class act and we want him on a permanent. If he stays fit he can play for Scotland. As could Cuthbert if your interested.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 19:20:34 by Spencer_White » Logged
Celticbhoy

« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 18:56:45 »

Left back please.

weve got a young lad anton kurakins, signed him last january hes slovakian i think.
Good wee player on the fringes of our 1st team plays in all our reserve bounce games.
Celticbhoy

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 18:57:30 »

sounds like hutchison wants to waste any talent he has.
think he has 6 months left on his deal with us, looks like hell end up at inverness caley or something

MUG
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 18:58:50 »

Ben Hutchinson has been nothing like you said and despite being small built, young and black he is certainly not pacey. I'd fancy my chances in a sprint against him!

Simon Ferry has been top quality, not quite as box to box as you described but I think in part thats down to our team rather than him personally.

I'd love us to sign Ferry and dont think anyone would have noticed or cared if Hutchinson had been sent back 3 months ago.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: