Poll
Question: Simple, renewing or not?  (Voting closed: Monday, March 18, 2024, 14:42:07)
Yes, have renewed/will be renewing - 34 (41.5%)
No, won't be renewing - 21 (25.6%)
Partial renewal, family members dropping out - 0 (0%)
I'm a pay in the day and will continue to do so - 8 (9.8%)
I'm pay on the day but will no longer attend - 9 (11%)
I'm pay on the day and will attend a handful - 10 (12.2%)
Total Voters: 81

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Tickets 2024/25  (Read 7249 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Friday, March 8, 2024, 11:51:55 »

Why are their vans so dirty?…..

Because they are too busy volunteering washing clocks, and jet washing kittens from trees. That kind of thing.
sir windon

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Friday, March 8, 2024, 12:22:57 »

Because they are too busy volunteering washing clocks, and jet washing kittens from trees. That kind of thing.
Thanks for the clarification!
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Friday, March 8, 2024, 14:01:56 »

If only the CG had a car wash they could have used while onsite.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Friday, March 8, 2024, 14:55:56 »

Its simple to fix the issue of people getting on under age tickets - design them so that it states (in big enough text) the category and ensure that either A) everyone knows that stewards will do random spot checks or B) have it flash on the turnstiles Child / U18 or adult.

I'd like to know the category's other club have, if it is that much of a problem other clubs must get the same issue.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Friday, March 8, 2024, 17:07:00 »

Its simple to fix the issue of people getting on under age tickets - design them so that it states (in big enough text) the category and ensure that either A) everyone knows that stewards will do random spot checks or B) have it flash on the turnstiles Child / U18 or adult.

I'd like to know the category's other club have, if it is that much of a problem other clubs must get the same issue.

i thought that it currently flashed a different colour light if using a concession. used to a few years ago anyway
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Friday, March 8, 2024, 17:17:24 »

Other clubs: checks at point of sale and monitor turnstile to politely question anyone suspicious. People will still try it and most will be successful, not much you can do to stop it.

STFC: make a big fuss out of a minor problem and blame the fans, do nothing to actually stop it other than tell Stewards to spot check aggressively.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Friday, March 8, 2024, 17:24:32 »

i thought that it currently flashed a different colour light if using a concession. used to a few years ago anyway

I think you are correct, however only works when the turnstiles are actually working
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Friday, March 8, 2024, 18:14:12 »

Imagine if this lot were around back in the day when kids would be shoved over the turnstile.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Friday, March 8, 2024, 19:40:12 »

You may have missed my post regarding the original installation of the ‘new’ turnstiles and software maintenance contracts that I bet the club don’t have.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Friday, March 8, 2024, 20:07:41 »

I’m guessing photo ID is too complicated Cheesy

So, give no fucks
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Saturday, March 9, 2024, 07:36:26 »

Yes it does - Season Tickets flash up “Free loading bastard”
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Thursday, March 14, 2024, 15:54:18 »

On this mini poll only 60% of season ticket holders will renew next season. 5k down to 3k if the poll is consistent.
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Thursday, March 14, 2024, 17:56:13 »

On this mini poll only 60% of season ticket holders will renew next season. 5k down to 3k if the poll is consistent.

Disappointing really, just shows to many fans are quite happy to give over their hard earned cash to Clem and Co whilst the club continues to be screwed over.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Thursday, March 14, 2024, 19:28:28 »

I'd say we are a more cynical/critical bunch on here too. So real world would be more renewals.

Heck, I'm renewing and I'm not apologising. But that should NEVER be seen as being happy to be screwed over.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Thursday, March 14, 2024, 19:50:15 »

I'd say we are a more cynical/critical bunch on here too. So real world would be more renewals.

Heck, I'm renewing and I'm not apologising. But that should NEVER be seen as being happy to be screwed over.

Nor should you, people should be able to make their choices based on their own personal situation, and neither group should criticise the other.  I just hope the general bad feeling towards the ownership continues to grow and both groups are able to show a united front when the opportunity arises, if it ever does.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: