Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What players will leave next season.  (Read 6616 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2012, 16:53:11 »

Can't see there being a high turnover at all, at least not for first team players.

It's only Ferry, Ritchie and Caddis likely to receive bids.
And possibly Flint if he comes back in and recaptures his form of earlier in the season.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2012, 17:14:21 »

Kerrouche and Magera will be off i'd have thought and almost certainly Lanzano and Esajas. Possibly Gabilondo as well.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2012, 17:15:50 »

Di Canio will go to West Ham and take them all with him.
Coca Fola

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2012, 19:05:21 »

Which * not what.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2012, 19:21:38 »

Panic ! Panic !

Another relegation season on the way I reckon.

Where did I put the Whiskey and razor blades ?
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2012, 19:39:12 »

Kerrouche and Magera will be off i'd have thought and almost certainly Lanzano and Esajas. Possibly Gabilondo as well.

Kerrouche is looking like an astute signing, now his work is done at Pox, if we could loan him to Crawley to weave his magic for them!
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2012, 20:13:43 »

I can see a fair few going - Smith and Lanzano. Kennedy, Thompson, Esajas, gabilondo, Kerrouche, Magera. I can also see Connell going. 
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2012, 20:29:08 »

I like Kennedy, hope he stays

« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2012, 20:31:41 »

I can see a fair few going - Smith and Lanzano. Kennedy, Thompson, Esajas, gabilondo, Kerrouche, Magera. I can also see Connell going. 

Can't disagree with that

When I said I can't see a high turnover, I meant within the first team. But there's still rather a lot of dead wood to be shifted.

I'm still hoping Magera how he got to play for the Czech Rep.
animalwilliams

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 06:05:28 »

A valid question Animal ?  But your historical preview at the start is way off the mark...can't be arsed to right the wrongs.

It's a different game these days...very few players hang around a club for more than a couple of years, so would expect the usual clear out, with the exception of the fellas who've recently signed like Foderingham, Rooney and Benson.
Sorry Reg you are right again, memory isn't what is was. We lost our first home match of the season and then got beat 6-2 at home to Blackpool in early September.The point I was trying to make was that this side hammered every team by a country mile in the bottom league but a few of the side were not good enough for the step up in class to the next level.
Lou being the guy he was wanted to give that team a chance to do the same job but Kenny Allen and David Cole who were regular members of the 102 point team were not up to the job and were let go soon after.
I think it will be inevitable that fringe players will be let go but was wondering if any of the regulars this season will find next year that much more difficult.
DA15red

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 07:05:19 »

Bensons been great for us this season but wasn't getting a look in at Charlton. Prior to that he was at Dagenham and Redbridge. The point being that he is a fair league one player playing in league two. Next year we will sign a few fair championship players to play in league one.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 11:37:16 »

So looks like Holmes has signed on loan with a view to a permanent. I have a feeling Da Vita may move on, although he would offer good back up on the left I suppose.

Peter Leven next?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 11:46:00 »

Peter Leven next?

Now you are being naughty Wink

But yeah, him or marlon pack
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 11:53:51 »

Now you are being naughty Wink

All joking aside, I think we do need to a playmaker in central midfield and they are probably the best 2 in League 2 so why not. Both Cheltenham and Oxford could probably do with the money?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Barry Scott

« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 11:56:15 »

A 20 year old athlete or a 28 year old fatty has-been... Hmm, decisions, decisions. Smiley
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: