Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: if this season is a complete disaster...  (Read 2964 times)
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 12:06:54 »

atleast the emergence of luke garrard has been a major plus.

ok so he hasnt been spectacular, but apart from sol davis we havent had a product of our youth team for aaagggeesss.

i think he's a right back in the "new mould" quick, football playing and young, and although he hasnt exactly set the world alight, there is alot to come from him.

gwaaaan luke

officially blacker than the night.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #1 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 12:21:26 »

what would constitute as a complete disaster? We've reached the play offs for this division once in 4 seasons. One season we narrowly avoided relegation and the other two we finished in mid-table. We are hardly a team that is always going to be up there with the best, and whilst it is disappointing that we aren't - especially as we know we can do better - it's hardly surprising.
Melksham Red

« Reply #2 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 12:24:54 »

I know he's young and will improve but I would much rather Jenks at right back. Alot of crosses have been coming in from the left lately and that is Garrards job to stop. I think other teams see him as a weak link in defence and try to expose him.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 13:03:07 »

I think he desperatley needs a hair cut and shouldn't be allowed to play for the town again until he sports a traditional short back and sides.  Jenkins is far too welsh to play on the right BTW.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 16:11:25 »

well, at least something is coming from the youth team.... Alan Young is up there with the best youth players.  :-))(
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 16:16:22 »

Crap! nemore needed?
Piemonte

« Reply #6 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 16:33:35 »

Garrard looks like he could become a decent player in a few years to me. He needs to work on the defensive side of his game if he's gonna be a right back though
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 23:49:36 »

I like him because he's wholehearted and likes to keep the ball on the ground and play football. Not brilliant defensively mind.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: