Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Weston  (Read 4274 times)
flammableBen

« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, June 19, 2007, 19:40:29 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
He has so much talent its scary he has been let go.  I can see it coming back and biting us.  Poor man management him being released is what I blame it on

I disagree. If he's got the wrong attitude and doesn't want to play the way Sturrock wants him to then good bye and good luck. Chance of a "it don't matter 'cos my mate wisey will come and get me" attitude? Maybe. Will Wise sign him? Who knows.
Give us an S

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, June 19, 2007, 20:24:39 »

He has so much talent its scary he has been let go.  I can see it coming back and biting us.  Poor man management him being released is what I blame it on

I agree.

Something similar to Monkhouse.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, June 19, 2007, 20:31:36 »

He has a huge attitude problem.

To be fair, I rate Sturrock as a manger. He's been there and done it. I'd trust his judgement more than my own.
lebowski

« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, June 19, 2007, 20:36:57 »

i just think weston is too lightweight, with no end product.

he may well end up being a good player but we can't afford any passengers in our squad (which at this rate i may well end up in if i can find my boots).
DMR

« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, June 19, 2007, 22:04:47 »

Barnet away for me was the last straw, a dreadful, dreadful performance and didn't give a fuck either.

Shame in a way because he was a talented lad but I always thought he was living on past reputation.
DMR

« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, June 19, 2007, 22:04:57 »

Barnet away for me was the last straw, a dreadful, dreadful performance and didn't give a fuck either.

Shame in a way because he was a talented lad but I always thought he was living on past reputation.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, June 19, 2007, 22:13:02 »

but wasnt the only past reputation he had was as the youngest player to play in an fa cup final? never heard of him before he signed to be honest
Give us an S

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, June 20, 2007, 07:34:48 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"

If you are going on the Barnet game, you could get rid of most of the squad. Worst game of last season for me by a mile.

Should have been Browns last straw too but he carried on playing.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, June 20, 2007, 08:29:33 »

Even if he had an attitude mana management should of sorted it

ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, June 20, 2007, 10:26:16 »

The guy has a problem, two clubs have already found this out and moved him on - man management never sorted out a certain Mr Beauchamp.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, June 20, 2007, 10:27:27 »

Quote from: "ronnie21"
The guy has a problem, two clubs have already found this out and moved him on - man management never sorted out a certain Mr Beauchamp.

beauchamp was a fat cunt anyway - currently playing for oxford yellows in the oxford mail sunday league  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: