Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Well done Cureton  (Read 2237 times)
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« on: Sunday, May 7, 2006, 18:27:22 »

My MOTM(with ifil(bar one mistake)) and he was a sub. Without cureton we couldnt create anything and then as soon as he came on we actually looked like scoring. had some very good efforts on goal and one off the woodwork. yes he didnt score( as im sure ur all going to remind me) but looked very sharp.

good to see everyone in the townend showing his appreciation at the end aswell.

hope he stays
my-velocity

« Reply #1 on: Monday, May 8, 2006, 10:32:07 »

Soapy Tit Wank He was only on for a little while and hardly made an impact.
fatbury

« Reply #2 on: Monday, May 8, 2006, 10:33:38 »

I thought he was good when he came on .. I hope we keep him .. Hope that Iffy actually plays him (how he can play that McPhee ahead of him was laughable!) .. and hope he can get us 20 goals next year
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, May 8, 2006, 11:50:04 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
(how he can play that McPhee ahead of him was laughable!) ..

Unless he  knows Curo is off and McPhee is coming in...
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, May 8, 2006, 11:55:13 »

fatbury, curo is more static than that blow-up sex doll in your understairs cupboard. mcphee may not be as good a striker as curo but at least he runs around, chases ball and has more of a physical presence on the pitch!

face it curo doesnt want to be here, and i dont really want him here either.

singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, May 8, 2006, 11:58:02 »

iffy said he left cureton out because he knows what he can do but he wants to know more about Jutkiewicz and mcphee.

valid reason in my eyes.

if he stays he will play and he will get 20 next season.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, May 8, 2006, 12:05:28 »

Quote from: "Leggett"
fatbury, curo is more static than that blow-up sex doll in your understairs cupboard. mcphee may not be as good a striker as curo but at least he runs around, chases ball and has more of a physical presence on the pitch!

face it curo doesnt want to be here, and i dont really want him here either.

do you ever watch curo play? maybe not the physical presence but he chases every ball down. things started to click when he came on the pitch and more oportunities were created. the same when he comes on every match.

cureton doesnt have the physical game which is why he should be paired up with one. e.g peacock.

the game on saturday was fucking boring until cureton came on and the chances flew. mcphee missed a one on one. he is not a goalscorer. i dont care how much he runs hes a striker.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, May 8, 2006, 13:15:20 »

Quote from: "singingiiiffy"
do you ever watch curo play? maybe not the physical presence but he chases every ball down. things started to click when he came on the pitch and more oportunities were created. the same when he comes on every match.

cureton doesnt have the physical game which is why he should be paired up with one. e.g peacock.

the game on saturday was fucking boring until cureton came on and the chances flew. mcphee missed a one on one. he is not a goalscorer. i dont care how much he runs hes a striker.

nope, never watched him play, ever. infact, i've never seen swindon play.  :roll:

he looks totally disinterested of late.

singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, May 8, 2006, 13:45:01 »

he looks totally disinterested of late

disagree
sonic youth

« Reply #9 on: Monday, May 8, 2006, 13:55:39 »

he came on and hit the bar. story of his season.

other than that, i barely recall him making any contribution - that said, i was more interested in the scum's result in the last few minutes.
STFC Village

« Reply #10 on: Monday, May 8, 2006, 14:01:09 »

Quote from: "Leggett"
fatbury, curo is more static than that blow-up sex doll in your understairs cupboard.
Spencer_White

« Reply #11 on: Monday, May 8, 2006, 16:33:40 »

Cureton impressed me at City. He really looked concentrated and made those short passes that have let him down most this season. Had a great effort with that header on saturday.

He owes us one now. He'll be one of the senior players next season and hes got to take more responsibility for the fate of our football club.

The fans have done well with him really. He could quite easily have been made the fallguy for the relegation (not without reason). But what good whould that have done us? He would have slapped in a transfer request and gone for nothing, or sat around sulking. He should do well next season. I think div 3 will prove to be his level.
DMR

« Reply #12 on: Monday, May 8, 2006, 16:39:45 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
he came on and hit the bar.

and christian roberts'  :grin:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: