Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BRFC VS STFC OFFICIAL Matchday Thread  (Read 35109 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 19:11:42 »

Risser fat Huh?
Yeah. Rhys Evans was saying during the Southend game that Risser was a near-perfect physical specimen.

Fat Roll Eyes
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 19:13:09 »

Risser fat Huh?

That's what it looked like to me. I'm sure he isn't (i've never seen him in the shower), but given his startling lack of mobility his bulk certainly doesn't help him

Things get better but they never get good
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 19:15:00 »

Without sounding like a 'Rhys Evans', have you seen Risser up close ?

He's packed with muscle.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 19:17:27 »

Being absolutely stacked would also restrict his mobility though. There aren't many top footballers who are absolutely massive.

Although I suppose that's not the debate.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 19:22:59 »

I read somewhere he is the fittest at the club

Ignore
« Reply #305 on: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 19:23:45 »

Without sounding like a 'Rhys Evans', have you seen Risser up close ?

He's packed with muscle.

ooooooohhhhh  :gay:
Bosey

Ignore
« Reply #306 on: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 19:24:52 »

Risser is a tank!
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 19:42:14 »

One of the most disjointed and lacklustre performances since the end of August. When we got the ball down and played to feet we pissed all over them, unfortunately a lot of the time the ball was in orbit.

Magera hasn't come good yet, his control is dire. Gabilondo drifted in and out of the game, more in than out though. Kerrouche is most definitely not on fire and Easyjet did fuck all apart from lose the ball when he came on.

Glad to get a point though as they did put us under some pressure towards the end. Oh and the ref was fucking clueless.

Still on our unbeaten run and still have class in our team, but if we play more games like that we will get beaten.

It's All Good..............
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 19:47:12 »

Worrying.

His mad rants can't be having a good effect on the team. They are 14 unbeaten for fucks sake !

If anything I think they will have a good effect on the team. Firstly it will show that there are no places at STFC for passengers and that players have a standard they are expected to meet. In most of our real world jobs it would classed as Quality Checks or something.

If last seasons bunch of wasters had, had the same manager rants aimed at them some of them might have bucked their ideas up.

Di Canio is a perfectionist and he wants his players to be too. Drawing 1-1 with Rovers is not perfect.

I hope all the fuming and pissed off twits from the players are because they dropped two points today and they share Di Canios desire and enthusiasm to win every game.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #309 on: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 19:52:03 »

Good post Davina. Couldn't agree more.
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #310 on: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 19:52:31 »

Agreed on that, he's been backed to the hilt by the board and he has absolutely no right to complain about it.

Sounds like Paolo got a bit emotional!

Agree with this though.  Paolo has been backed to the hilt and more by the board.  You look at our team and see that the main 4 players in Ritchie, Ferry, Flint and Caddis where already here pre PDC.  

Lets all assume that Timlin, Bodin, Clarke and a couple of other will go in January, in addition to all the loans that will expire.  This I am assuming will free up the wage budget for these new players PDC wants.

Then look at PDC's additions during his short reign .....

Hits - Foderingham, McCormack, Smith ....

Misses - Risser, Comazzi, Atiku, Lanzano, Montano,

And then all the ones inbetween ....

I just am not totally confident in PDC and his transfer market approach that does resemble a scatter gun ...... What if he gets his new players in Jan and we fail to go up?  Will we get a similar rant in May demanding more funds in the summer?

Ok, he isnt happy but considering this is a team that 14 unbeaten I dont really like him coming out and blowing a casket on live radio.  I know everyone is going to type in saying he is just being passionate, but I would like to see him being a little more professional.  Certain things should be kept behind closed doors.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #311 on: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 19:54:35 »

....and I think the whole 5 players or I resign (not the exact quote obviously) was more in the context of I wont tolerate under performing players and I will kick them out the door and get new ones in rather than anything relating to Di Canio's position.

I could have read between the lines wrong though.
radicalbyte

Ignore
« Reply #312 on: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 19:57:35 »

The problem isn't our run, it's that the top three keep on winning...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #313 on: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 20:04:42 »

I dont really like him coming out and blowing a casket on live radio.

He didn't. The BBC record the interview and play it back shortly after. This time I the language was a bit too strong so they have an editing job to do before it can air.

So all we heard was the BBC reporter telling us this is what was said.
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #314 on: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 20:06:33 »

He didn't. The BBC record the interview and play it back shortly after. This time I the language was a bit too strong so they have an editing job to do before it can air.

So all we heard was the BBC reporter telling us this is what was said.

Fair enough ... But I still dont think he has anything to moan about!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: