Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Cooper set to learn fate over manager's job  (Read 19615 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 22:54:12 »

No fellows are getting anywhere near my ring.

Wholly understandable...neither women by the sounds of it.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 23:06:53 »

Wholly understandable...neither women by the sounds of it.
Clap SiPie's was one of the more alarming revelations on the oh so touchy Nile Ranger thread
Amir

« Reply #122 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 03:12:58 »

This forum was set up because we  had no say on the way the forum at thisisstfc.co.uk was run. We couldn't ban j1mmy and mickey hazard was god and there was some issue with the forum software or something similar.

As it turned out, I think both of them found their way on to the TEF and nobody has a say in how the TEF is run.

Mickey was a very divisive character, wasn't he.  I quite liked him.  J1mmy was much harder to love, unless you're Yeovil and you love anyone who'll drink beer.

It was also the over-moderation of anything considered potentially libelous, and at times anything potentially offensive.

china red

« Reply #123 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 03:56:22 »

Do we have a manager yet, I'm getting bored of this now.  At least put Cooper out of his misery one way or the other.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 06:10:13 »

Mickey was a very divisive character, wasn't he.  I quite liked him.  J1mmy was much harder to love, unless you're Yeovil and you love anyone who'll drink beer.

It was also the over-moderation of anything considered potentially libelous, and at times anything potentially offensive.

Apart from Friday nights to Monday mornings. Then anything went because there was no one home at Adver towers.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 06:21:25 »

[DV] Yes - selling Greer to Brighton. [/DV]

I think my point was proven correct on that one.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 06:47:03 »

TUMDFC came about a long time after the TEF first incarnation...and amusingly I was refused entry, as it was a clique  Smiley

Shut it you tart. You just loved playing the "I'm going to sign up with an amusing name and not tell who I really am" game. Such an attention seeker.
DRS

« Reply #127 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 07:11:34 »

No. What's quite sad is your constant defence of a thus far farcical situation.

We need a decision - Cooper or some other mug. This ambiguity is absolutely ridiculous and does nobody any favours. If they're going to make a shocking decision, make it now for gods sakes.
Ha,not defending it at all.I think it is the wrong decision.What i do think and im sure you can understand is that there are posters who are itching for things to go wrong it seems.

That was my main point.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #128 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 07:48:21 »

Do we have a manager yet, I'm getting bored of this now.  At least put Cooper out of his misery one way or the other.
It appears you now have your wish.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: