Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Cooper set to learn fate over manager's job  (Read 19617 times)
kerry red

« Reply #105 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 20:57:50 »

Woo Hoo!!

Signed up for SkyBet and that was my free £10 bet

Even better City having that perfectly good goal rules out
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 21:12:16 »

In a sense, yes. It was about cliques.

There was a 'clique' that got fucking tired of incessant moaning just for the sake of moaning. A 'clique' that wanted some kind of substance behind a debate. A 'clique' that wanted to actually enjoy STFC rather than using it as an excuse for a good old moan. A 'clique' the had the club's best interests at heart. A 'clique' wanted to have a good time chatting about football and stuff.

Some people bang on about 'happy clappers' yet they forget it was the TEF that spawned TUMDFC. I wonder how many even know what TUMDFC is?

No wrong...TEF came about because of mongs and trolls on the old thisis forum...when TEF started it had a small number of regular posters who built up the model of not taking football too seriously and posting lots of crap about other non related stuff.

TUMDFC came about a long time after the TEF first incarnation...and amusingly I was refused entry, as it was a clique  Smiley
hobnob

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 21:21:34 »

If Cooper is the answer what is the question?

Hmmm
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 21:23:04 »

If Cooper is the answer what is the question?

Hmmm

What do you call someone who makes a barrel....
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 21:25:48 »

This forum was set up because we  had no say on the way the forum at thisisstfc.co.uk was run. We couldn't ban j1mmy and mickey hazard was god and there was some issue with the forum software or something similar.

As it turned out, I think both of them found their way on to the TEF and nobody has a say in how the TEF is run.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 21:30:16 »

What do you call someone who makes a barrel....

Ha ha, good one Reg.
StfcRusty

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 21:37:49 »

A 'clique' that wanted some kind of substance behind a debate.

Ironic given you immediately resorted to insults when Ben disagreed with you on the "rape debate"..
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 22:13:25 »

amusingly I was refused entry, as it was a clique  Smiley

No Reg

You were refused entry because you are a right miserable cunt
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 22:19:30 »

No Reg

You were refused entry because you are a right miserable cunt

So predictable...Roll Eyes

Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 22:21:06 »

So predictable...Roll Eyes

Pot

Kettle

You get the rest .....
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 22:29:04 »

Pot

Kettle

You get the rest .....

Come on Fred you're better than this...think Samdy was rightly concerned about who might be trying to enter TUMDFC, and so sought certain personal information...I've always been a bit of a don't tell 'em your name Pike man myself.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 22:36:41 »

Part of me is really interested in how the TEF came about, something to be proud of, truly, although how much I have little idea.

On the other hand, and I might be reading this all wrong, I think it's a bit rich that critics of our glorious Chairman Jed get branded "moaners" by some TEF apparatchicks as if disloyal to the superior TEF ideology.

Posters are first and foremost STFC not TEF fans but this Forum is a great source of what "my generation" would call "fellowship" for STFC fans

Let's lay off Forum purity and just love the maddening, funny, bickery, insightful, bollocky forum that the TEF has become
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 22:43:34 »

Part of me is really interested in how the TEF came about, something to be proud of, truly, although how much I have little idea.

On the other hand, and I might be reading this all wrong, I think it's a bit rich that critics of our glorious Chairman Jed get branded "moaners" by some TEF apparatchicks as if disloyal to the superior TEF ideology.

Posters are first and foremost STFC not TEF fans but this Forum is a great source of what "my generation" would call "fellowship" for STFC fans

Let's lay off Forum purity and just love the maddening, funny, bickery, insightful, bollocky forum that the TEF has become

Good stuff...I think Si Pie, alluded to what might be considered the TEF view of "fellowship of the ring" earlier
« Last Edit: Monday, August 19, 2013, 22:45:53 by Reg Smeeton » Logged
iffy

« Reply #118 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 22:48:34 »

I think selling Fallon is the one he still has an eppy about. Although we were basically bottom anyway.

Selling Duncan Shearer to Blackburn.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #119 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 22:49:52 »

Good stuff...I think Si Pie, alluded to what might be considered the TEF view of "fellowship of the ring" earlier

No fellows are getting anywhere near my ring.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: