Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Town turn down Flint offers  (Read 17201 times)
Christy

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 19:39:47 »

D-Beck to sign as manager and the big name concerts are six back to back nights with his missus reliving her glorious solo career.

And then Fredi counts out the £1.8m good uns in the centre circle and says 'sorry' before our pre-season friendly against Barcelona.

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 19:51:31 »

Trying to secure some concerts as there ain't a pot to piss in otherwise(gut feeling based on everything out there)
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 20:41:24 »

I'm buggered if I know. Can only guess.

If true then it's somebody privvy to sensitive information.

If not then it's somebody privvy to some information and embellishing the rest. It could just be a secretary in earshot of some discussions and who answers the phone.

Nice to see Sonic got a more reasoned answer to my question  Grin In all seriousness, when you say it's been narrowed down considerably, do you have any idea who you think could be a candidate? I'm genuinely interested - ex employee, current employee, it seems to be somebody who close links to the club in some capacity - but who???

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Flashheart

« Reply #93 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 20:49:07 »

Nice to see Sonic got a more reasoned answer to my question  Grin In all seriousness, when you say it's been narrowed down considerably, do you have any idea who you think could be a candidate? I'm genuinely interested - ex employee, current employee, it seems to be somebody who close links to the club in some capacity - but who???

I don't know anybody that works at the club. If you're looking for a specific individual(s), you're asking the wrong person. I can only guess that it may, or may not, be a secretary or something.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 20:54:52 »

I don't know anybody that works at the club. If you're looking for a specific individual(s), you're asking the wrong person. I can only guess that it may, or may not, be a secretary or something.
I would imagine it's somebody with more authority than a sec!! These are pretty strong accusations being made. My gut instinct tells me that everything Fredi has said is true. I really hoped this board would be the real deal & they had my full backing when they first came in (to the point that people thought I was Jed when I joined this forum , such was my defence of him and pleading with people to give him time) but my patience has well and truly run out. I just hope Fredi has the balls to come out and say who he or she is & let the shit hit the fan.

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 21:03:28 »

FreddySTFC = fredi

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 21:06:10 »

I would imagine someone from the accounts dept who might have been replaced recently...
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 21:06:31 »

FreddySTFC = fredi

No

Although to originally be labelled jed & now be labelled as the person who is seemingly trying to oust him is quite an achievement. I've come full circle  Cheesy
« Last Edit: Friday, May 17, 2013, 21:11:44 by FreddySTFC! » Logged

Flashheart

« Reply #98 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 21:09:59 »

I would imagine someone from the accounts dept who might have been replaced recently...

Something like that I reckon.
Flashheart

« Reply #99 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 21:20:07 »

No

Although to originally be labelled jed & now be labelled as the person who is seemingly trying to oust him is quite an achievement. I've come full circle  Cheesy

Have you been called a cunt yet though?
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 21:20:29 »

Fredi=fired
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 21:21:41 »

Have you been called a cunt yet though?
Go on. I know your dying to!!!! Cheesy

Flashheart

« Reply #102 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 21:25:27 »

Go on. I know your dying to!!!! Cheesy

Nah

Full baptizement to the TEF should be candid I reckon.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 21:31:05 »

Nah

Full baptizement to the TEF should be candid I reckon.
Pretty sure my baptism has already occurred. If not I've done well to get this far!

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 21:32:31 »

Fuck off cunt
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: