Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Town turn down Flint offers  (Read 17200 times)
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 10:10:09 »

So who do we want to believe? Some anonymous poster on thisis or the board that stepped in when no-one else would to rescue STFC from the jaws of administration?
I want to believe the Board. My gut feeling, however, is that Fredi knows what (s)he's talking about and the intentions of the Board are beginning to seriously worry me. We shall see in the next few weeks, if players are sold off one by one with no replacements brought in, what the real story is.

The most worrying thing is that the alternative to the current Board is almost certainly administration.......
Flashheart

« Reply #16 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 10:19:24 »

fredi had the perfect opportunity to present evidence of his claims when the trust met with the board.

He chose not to, which speaks volumes.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 10:30:31 »

What if its a she
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 10:32:00 »

fredi had the perfect opportunity to present evidence of his claims when the trust met with the board.

He chose not to, which speaks volumes.

Yep and Sam pressumably wanted the same from him, again he declined.

Some of what he is saying sounds perfectly believeable but until he backs up his claims with evidence his claims are Dr Chang like pure speculation.
Flashheart

« Reply #19 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 10:33:35 »

What if its a she

is she fit?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 10:38:43 »

is she fit?

tits & evidence or gtfo?
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 10:53:12 »

I thought that Fredi had got in contact with Sam, I could of sworn Sam said Fredi had replied to his email.

Did Fredi get in contact with him then refuse to give proof?
Flashheart

« Reply #22 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 10:55:17 »

I thought that Fredi had got in contact with Sam, I could of sworn Sam said Fredi had replied to his email.

Did Fredi get in contact with him then refuse to give proof?

According to Sam, contact was made but no proof was given.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 11:03:58 »

hmmm. Well could be a complete BS'r, or could be he/she didn't want to give himself/herself away.

We'll have to wait and see..
DRS

« Reply #24 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 11:08:36 »

hmmm. Well could be a complete BS'r, or could be he/she didn't want to give himself/herself away.

We'll have to wait and see..
Surely the only problem with revealing your identity would only occur if what they are saying isnt true.They say they got all this info yet dont back it up
Flashheart

« Reply #25 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 11:11:26 »

Surely the only problem with revealing your identity would only occur if what they are saying isnt true.

Exactly

If what they are saying is true then the board would know the source(s)
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 11:16:12 »

Surely the only problem with revealing your identity would only occur if what they are saying isnt true.They say they got all this info yet dont back it up

Not quite fair, it may be true but not provable. A lot of the stuff he says would be difficult to prove even if it was true.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 11:36:23 »

Makes me wonder why Murrall threatened the Adver with lawyers. Maybe they are worried the Adver will begin to publish this sort of stuff if this person comes forward? Sounds real dodgy to me personally. Also it may be that he/she doesn't want to be threatened with legal action and drop the Adver in it at the same time?
Flashheart

« Reply #28 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 11:40:36 »

Not quite fair, it may be true but not provable. A lot of the stuff he says would be difficult to prove even if it was true.

fredi has claimed to have evidence.
DRS

« Reply #29 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 11:43:00 »

Makes me wonder why Murrall threatened the Adver with lawyers. Maybe they are worried the Adver will begin to publish this sort of stuff if this person comes forward? Sounds real dodgy to me personally. Also it may be that he/she doesn't want to be threatened with legal action and drop the Adver in it at the same time?
They threatened legal for publishing that the ladies manager had met with the chairman.It wasnt true
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: