Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Deadline Day Live  (Read 32074 times)
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Thursday, March 28, 2013, 21:39:47 »

Surely its the manager who wanted these three?...lets hope so anyway.

I have my doubts over the new owners.....but have to say the appointment of K Mac has softened the blow a little for me.
It was a good move i reckon....so yep for sure the new lot are probably as green as hell....but if K Mac gets us up.......they would have done a half decent job in very trying circumstances.

I'm not really arsed about the manager either way.

I'm convinced he'll be gone by Christmas

/
W56196272
BruceChatwin

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Thursday, March 28, 2013, 21:41:01 »

Fishing.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Thursday, March 28, 2013, 21:44:42 »

Yep....but we could be top of the Championship by then Cheesy

For what it is worth i agree with you about the board...but lets face it if they hadn't stepped in then we would almost certainly be ten points worse off by now....and more players sold for sure.....for peanuts.

Nope....got to give them a real chance in my view.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Thursday, March 28, 2013, 21:53:39 »

Fishing.

Nope not fishing at all.

He cant win,go up and its not his team, stay down and its his fault.

I'm convinced we will struggle next season in either division.

/
W56196272
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Thursday, March 28, 2013, 21:59:00 »

Nope not fishing at all.

Then enjoy the rest of this one then Yeo.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Thursday, March 28, 2013, 21:59:35 »

Yep....but we could be top of the Championship by then Cheesy

For what it is worth i agree with you about the board...but lets face it if they hadn't stepped in then we would almost certainly be ten points worse off by now....and more players sold for sure.....for peanuts.

Nope....got to give them a real chance in my view.

Fair enough

/
W56196272

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Thursday, March 28, 2013, 22:00:39 »

We had some good players and bosses under shambolic boards remember. Something aint right with this lot. Doesn't feel right and I just cannot take to them.
BruceChatwin

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Thursday, March 28, 2013, 22:51:43 »

Nope not fishing at all.

Can I just set on record by way of counterbalance my personal opinion that if we go up he most definitely wins.*

In the circumstances promotion would be an outstanding achievement.

* (and in the Charlie Sheen sense of the word).
nochee

« Reply #188 on: Thursday, March 28, 2013, 22:56:11 »

We had some good players and bosses under shambolic boards remember. Something aint right with this lot. Doesn't feel right and I just cannot take to them.
Today's activity has given some food for thought. It's obvious that the board have stretched themselves to succeed. Things could have gone easier and more efficient but us supporters will never know the finer details of the business. Our hearts are worn on our sleeves and we all want success. Disappointment is always laying in waiting for football fans and sadly it's the more prominent of emotions, but that's what makes success so beautiful. Today's happenings have been a major positive. The new loanees may not be the answer to guaranteed promotion but the fact we have moved a massive step forward and jed & co have sorted out the mess we were in, shows that we might be on the right path. Promotion is up to Kmac and the players, not the board.

It really could have gone tits up if Black didn't sell. Black wanted out fast and Admin was almost upon us because of that. If admin happened then the FL would have destroyed our club.

Disclaimer: I'm bolloxed, reading this back tomorrow might just be cringeworthy  Cheesy

Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Thursday, March 28, 2013, 23:03:50 »

Nope not fishing at all.

I'm not convinced that...

1. You've thought that far ahead.

and

2. You care that much.

Smiley
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: Friday, March 29, 2013, 08:22:14 »

I have

and I dont

Smiley

/
W56196272
fatbasher

« Reply #191 on: Friday, March 29, 2013, 08:38:08 »

Nope not fishing at all.

On your first sentence, go up and Kmac takes the credit IMHO. PDC showed his true colours and in all fairness under the situation since PDC left I'd argue it has been harder from then to the end than from the begining to PDC departure. Stay down and not to many folks I feel would denegrate Kmac. Feel let down and disapointed yes, certainly.

On your second sentence you could well be right but lets be honest you're just guessing! The same as anyone else. If you are rabidly convinced I'd be down the bookies if I were you before the start of the next season and put some cash on relegation.   
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #192 on: Friday, March 29, 2013, 08:45:26 »

Given the low the fans had hit, if Macdonald does take us up Paolo will be long forgotten with most fans. But the gratitude won't last long if we don't do well in the division above.
Flashheart

« Reply #193 on: Friday, March 29, 2013, 08:50:00 »

After the Yeovil game there was some cunt texting in to say the win should be credited to PDC.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: Friday, March 29, 2013, 08:54:16 »

On your first sentence, go up and Kmac takes the credit IMHO. PDC showed his true colours and in all fairness under the situation since PDC left I'd argue it has been harder from then to the end than from the begining to PDC departure. Stay down and not to many folks I feel would denegrate Kmac. Feel let down and disapointed yes, certainly.

On your second sentence you could well be right but lets be honest you're just guessing! The same as anyone else. If you are rabidly convinced I'd be down the bookies if I were you before the start of the next season and put some cash on relegation.   

i'll have you know I have access to a Tardis

/
W56196272
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: