Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Crawley  (Read 28593 times)
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 12:22:15 »

Are you all ready to be outraged when Crawley are given a fine that is equal to or possibly even less than our fine for failing to control players against them.

You know its going to happen.  Just accept that the FL have unnatural tastes for ladyboys that look like pat from eastenders, the boy evans gives seriously good head and he's got the photos to prove it.  It can be the only reason they are treated as specially as they seem to be.

Never knowingly overstated.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 12:43:20 »

Are you all ready to be outraged when Crawley are given a fine that is equal to or possibly even less than our fine for failing to control players against them.

You know its going to happen.  Just accept that the FL have unnatural tastes for ladyboys that look like pat from eastenders, the boy evans gives seriously good head and he's got the photos to prove it.  It can be the only reason they are treated as specially as they seem to be.
Think it will be more this time, they were charged and fined the same as us for their behaviour in our game. £1000 for both clubs last time so they will be very lucky to get away with the same amount again.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 12:43:34 »

I used to enjoy a bit of a dust up on the pitch, some games needed it  Smiley
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 12:53:10 »

I can see a small points deduction for both teams.
DMR

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 12:53:35 »

DMR you need a new persona mate,

That was 100% DMR me old fruit.

I apologise if my aversion to this forum's obsession with absolutely everything Crawley do annoys you.
DMR

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 13:02:31 »

*Does.

Horrific grammar, must flagellate myself.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 14:31:17 »

That was 100% DMR me old fruit.

I apologise if my aversion to this forum's obsession with absolutely everything Crawley do annoys you.

I personally don't have an obsession with Crawley but I do think it's fair to question whether given the nature of last night's incident will be clamped down with the same (at least) appropriate sanctions that we endured - especially that they're likely to be our title rivals

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 14:32:14 »

Cant beat a good old ruck on the pitch.

Spud

« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 14:34:38 »

Evans saying "My players have stood up for each other and thats what we tell them to do!"

There's standing up for each other and there's hitting the oppposition keeper about 5 times in the face.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 14:43:18 »

Last nights five reds has equalled the record for sending offs in the same match, the last being Exeter 3 Cambridge 2 in 2002.
Make an example of them is what I say, send them all to prison.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 14:44:06 »

Their recent turnaround is a concern, I guess, because it puts them back in contention for a top 3 spot when, only a few weeks ago, they were being written off.  If we were now to hit a sticky patch, there are three teams there (Torquay, Shrewsbury and Crawley) who could easily capitalise.  We have got to get a few more wins on the board quickly now to kill this off.  If the rest of the pack smell blood, we could be in trouble.

Have faith, bar Gills ( who now have little to play for reallistically), we have  no one really left in the top half to play, not seen the other clubs run in, but on paper ours should be dead easy.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 14:49:27 »

ours should be dead easy.

SHUT UP......SHUT UP.........SHUT UP .......... SHUT UP !
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 14:53:31 »

Shut Up     You could have used any of these Fredster!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 15:06:28 »

For 6 yellows and 3 reds they need a massive fine and some long bans, but the FA/FL don't have the bollocks to do it to them, we would have been given 10 points deduction and fined £100,000 if it was us in the same position.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 15:19:54 »

Just a points deduction would suit me fine - enough to stop them even getting into the playoffs.

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: