Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 23   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bill Power court case  (Read 47023 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #150 on: Friday, April 17, 2009, 19:40:42 »

but I'm not going to go there again (because I certainly dont want to go back to the days when I was slated for a different view to Trusties in the past)

You just went there again though  Huh?
dell boy

« Reply #151 on: Friday, April 17, 2009, 19:43:06 »

You just went there again though  Huh?
Oh no I didnt.

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #152 on: Friday, April 17, 2009, 19:46:15 »

Oh no I didnt.

I agree.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Friday, April 17, 2009, 20:22:47 »

I supported Bill Power back then - and I still do.  All he is doing is going after what is rightfully his.  Unfortunately, Wills and Diamandis are both worms and it looks as if the club itself may suffer...but that does not cloud the issue for me in the slightest.

It's unfortunate that the club is being dragged back in to this, but Bill Power has a right to his cash.  The idea that he should forfeit his money in an act of benevolence to show his love for STFC is naive.  I am quite sure that every one of us on this board would do the same had we also had been dicked around by the worm brothers.

I sincerely hope that Seton Wills has the decency never to show his face at the County Ground again.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Friday, April 17, 2009, 20:54:36 »

I sincerely hope that Seton Wills has the decency never to show his face at the County Ground again.
I sincerely hope he has the decency to honour the commitment he made in indemnifying the current owners against this eventuality. Then it all becomes a non-issue
flammableBen

« Reply #155 on: Friday, April 17, 2009, 20:57:35 »

Indemnity is such a boring word. They should call it a Mutated Lobster Oath.
flammableBen

« Reply #156 on: Friday, April 17, 2009, 20:58:00 »

Wills should honour his Mutated Lobster Oath.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Friday, April 17, 2009, 20:59:15 »

Anyone know where I can get hold of one of those road-marking devices?
Contract Hehe
Dazzza

« Reply #158 on: Friday, April 17, 2009, 22:25:07 »

How old is SSW now?

axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Friday, April 17, 2009, 22:42:18 »

one hundred and twelfty four.
deltaincline

« Reply #160 on: Friday, April 17, 2009, 23:13:36 »

Interesting to now see Andrew Fitton following up his program notes of earlier in the week with a pop at the Wills family and their failure to agree to meet the indemnity clause. He's quite right to up the ante on them though if they are still enjoying the cosy benefits of match day VIP treatment while acting like a bunch of spineless, welching cunts in the background.

The chinless arseholes should have been shown the fucking exit door when they handed over the keys to the ground, let alone still be being welcomed in with all the other cronies and liggers who stood by as they and their 'advisor' fucked the club up the arse.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Friday, April 17, 2009, 23:24:20 »

Welcome back Sargeant Wilson.
« Last Edit: Friday, April 17, 2009, 23:25:59 by 4D » Logged
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Saturday, April 18, 2009, 12:26:35 »

The Trust members were close to Bill Power and adored him, others like myself have differnet opinions, but I'm not going to go there again (because I certainly dont want to go back to the days when I was slated for a different view to Trusties in the past) - at the end of the day we owed him money even though he wasnt quite sure how we owed him, Bill made it clear he would settle out of court, which the Wills/Diamond wouldn't do.

So those bastards, no I will use a word I never use just for FB, those CUNTS have hit this club again.

Thats the point tho' Dell, Bill P was sure how the club owed him the money. But Diamandis said otherwise & was not prepared to talk about it, or do anything other than shaft the club (taking it to within 24 hrs of going out of business).

Now if we could have a public flogging of said b'stard in the centre circle at every home game season ticket sales would rocket.

From the Dark Side
deltaincline

« Reply #163 on: Saturday, April 18, 2009, 13:32:13 »

The Trust members were close to Bill Power and adored him, others like myself have differnet opinions, but I'm not going to go there again (because I certainly dont want to go back to the days when I was slated for a different view to Trusties in the past) - at the end of the day we owed him money even though he wasnt quite sure how we owed him, Bill made it clear he would settle out of court, which the Wills/Diamond wouldn't do.

So those bastards, no I will use a word I never use just for FB, those CUNTS have hit this club again.

If you're the same 'dellboy' as used to post anti-Power vitriol at every opportunity, you are a grade A cunt.

History is starting to shed light on what a greedy bunch of thieving cunts the old board were and, from what's being hinted at, there are some unsavoury details yet to emerge. No disrespect to Fitton - I'm glad he won the day and saved the club - but Power would have been a much better option than Diamandis and Wills at that time.

Cunts like Dellboy and Maverick are the ones who should be flogged on the pitch alongside Chinless, the Chinless son-of-Chinless, and the big fat greedy bubble;D

If you're not the same dellboy mate, apologies:-[ 

yeo

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Saturday, April 18, 2009, 13:49:09 »

hahahah of course hes the same one,but Dells a good guy he just had a different view to you(and me at the time}Time to move on mate.I cant help but wonder if the doubters werent a little bit right,yes the money is owed to Bill but is he willing to bring the football club down to get it back?

/
W56196272
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 23   Go Up
Print
Jump to: