Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: English Swingers Clubs  (Read 76965 times)
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #495 on: Monday, October 25, 2010, 16:15:43 »

what you having for tea?

Not sure yet, went down to egt a drink and was informed it would be ready soon. I'll post back when i know!

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #496 on: Monday, October 25, 2010, 16:30:40 »

what you having for tea?

Curry, obviously Smiley

Tell me when the Peterborough demo is, I will let the wife know that she will be in for a busy day on the Monday.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #497 on: Monday, October 25, 2010, 16:31:29 »

I'm guessing Alphabetti Spaghetti.

Am I right?
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #498 on: Monday, October 25, 2010, 16:51:21 »

On past evidence, it will include Sieg Hiel salutes, racist chants, smashing windows, throwing bricks, bottles and fireworks at the police and attacking passers-by who aren't the right colour, whether they're actually Muslim or not. Oh, and attacking the Sikh temple

And that's just from the UAF  Cheesy

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #499 on: Monday, October 25, 2010, 17:09:30 »

Pizza and chips!

Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #500 on: Monday, October 25, 2010, 17:12:14 »

What, then?

It'll consist of a series of pissed up thugs patriotic heroes swearing at, being generally unpleasant to and probably threatening the police and anyone who walks by with a slight tan defending our liberty against the tyranny of those bleedin' heart lefties.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #501 on: Monday, October 25, 2010, 18:41:46 »

Nope, but i can't find any website apart from far-left ones that says Tommy is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon  Huh?
He's in the not very far-left Times today admitting he is indeed Stephen Lennon aka Stephen Yaxley-Lennon aka Paul Harris aka violent criminal wife-beater. Also admits he's currently on bail for two counts of affray and assault, is being investigated for money-laundering, is (as those far-left websites rightly said) ex-BNP, and is banned from attending football matches and was denied entry to the US as result of his violent criminal past (and it would seem present). Like I said, EDL, founded, run and supported by hooligans, criminals and Nazis.

So, how does it sit then that "the far-left" knew all about this and rightly outed it back when your own fuhrership were furiously denying it? What else are they lying to you about?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #502 on: Monday, October 25, 2010, 18:46:16 »

That Murdoch, what a left wing scamp.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #503 on: Monday, October 25, 2010, 19:34:57 »

He's in the not very far-left Times today admitting he is indeed Stephen Lennon aka Stephen Yaxley-Lennon aka Paul Harris aka violent criminal wife-beater. Also admits he's currently on bail for two counts of affray and assault, is being investigated for money-laundering, is (as those far-left websites rightly said) ex-BNP, and is banned from attending football matches and was denied entry to the US as result of his violent criminal past (and it would seem present). Like I said, EDL, founded, run and supported by hooligans, criminals and Nazis.

So, how does it sit then that "the far-left" knew all about this and rightly outed it back when your own fuhrership were furiously denying it? What else are they lying to you about?

He was indeed in the times. I didn't know back then but he also indeed is Stephen.

I don't know what they are lying about, i think the fact i don't know is the idea right?

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #504 on: Monday, October 25, 2010, 22:02:51 »

Will somebody PLEASE think of the prostitutes in all this. Gonna be bad for business

Cheesy
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #505 on: Monday, October 25, 2010, 22:25:13 »

Infact, can we have a cripsy sub forum (...like we did with Ralphy once) and stuff all this shit in there out of the way?

No. Don't like it, don't read it.
Doore

« Reply #506 on: Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 05:43:04 »

No. Don't like it, don't read it.

How can you know you don't like it if you don't read it?  Books and covers, etc.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #507 on: Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 09:00:38 »

My CPU is a neural net processor; a learning computer. But Skynet pre-sets the switch to read-only when we're sent out alone.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #508 on: Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 09:06:48 »

I didn't bump this back up so fuck off.

And b3nny, i really can't be botherd to go into detail on here because for one i've been told not to, and secondly my tea is nearly ready and im a fat bastard.

Sell it to me. Give me some propaganda, make me BELIEVE.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #509 on: Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 10:09:20 »

Sell it to me. Give me some propaganda, make me BELIEVE.

Are you going to yeovil? I'll give you a card.

Won't make you believe but it might make you fuck off?

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: