Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: English Swingers Clubs  (Read 76963 times)
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: Monday, August 23, 2010, 16:34:05 »

Where in England have you been where you have felt that your life was in danger due to your skin colour?

Personally, i dont enjoy walking down manchester road after evening fixtures.

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: Monday, August 23, 2010, 16:35:29 »

Scared of the hookers?
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: Monday, August 23, 2010, 16:36:50 »

http://www.parentdish.co.uk/2010/08/06/halal-only-school-dinners-incur-parents-rage/17

Now to me this is wrong....this is what gets the nutcases going...does it bother me,not really but then my kids dont go school in Haringey.
I think Harrow have followed this decision as well.
Just remember how Halal meat is prepared...the animals have there throats cut and bleed to death with no knock out or sedative...personally i wouldnt eat it because of that reason but its been a tradition for centuries so who are we to say whats right or wrong.
What i do object to is that if your child goes to School in Haringey or Harrow he will be given Halal meat whatever...for me in the heart of Capital City that is wrong.
All children should have a choice...muslim or not.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: Monday, August 23, 2010, 16:39:51 »

http://www.parentdish.co.uk/2010/08/06/halal-only-school-dinners-incur-parents-rage/17

Now to me this is wrong....this is what gets the nutcases going...does it bother me,not really but then my kids dont go school in Haringey.
Just remember how Halal meat is prepared...the animals have there throats cut and bleed to death with no knock out or sedative...personally i wouldnt eat it because of that reason but its been a tradition for centuries so who are we to say whats right or wrong.
What i do object to is that if your child goes to School in Haringey or Harrow he will be given Halal meat whatever...for me in the heart of Capital City that is wrong.

Agree, the choice should be there. And its not right how Halal meat is prepared either.

axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: Monday, August 23, 2010, 16:42:57 »

Agree with you other than the method - there is mixed evidence that I've seen to say whether halal butchery is more or less painful to the animal.
TownLoyal

« Reply #425 on: Monday, August 23, 2010, 16:43:09 »

I have to agree on some level with this. Walking down that part of Swindon at night, theres alot of groups hanging around, and I have felt intimidated at times. Saying that, nothings ever happend to me down there just some staring/shouting and you get that everywhere off chavvy little scrotes.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #426 on: Monday, August 23, 2010, 17:03:49 »

I don't know too much about Haringey but certainly Harrow the vast majority of the population are British Asian so the change to Halal meat will please the majority.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: Monday, August 23, 2010, 17:10:58 »

I don't know too much about Haringey but certainly Harrow the vast majority of the population are British Asian so the change to Halal meat will please the majority.

Yep....Asian,not muslim..............many Asians dont/wont eat Hallal Meat....so maybe not the majority.
And incidently you shouldnt ignore the minority.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #428 on: Monday, August 23, 2010, 17:11:10 »

Thats a class/social issue, not a racial one

Things get better but they never get good
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #429 on: Monday, August 23, 2010, 17:17:55 »

No McDonald's?

It's All Good..............
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #430 on: Monday, August 23, 2010, 17:42:18 »

What makes Manchester road more intimidating to you than say Old town or Stratton of an evening?

Do you think that because you grew up in a largely white middle class christian village and attended a school largely populated by white middle class christian pupils that your exposure to different ethnicities and religions is limited and therefore you are feeling more of a fear of the unkown rather than a fear of 'these people are a treat to my health?'

simon FERRY cross the avon... do do.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #431 on: Monday, August 23, 2010, 17:44:22 »

What makes Manchester road more intimidating to you than say Old town or Stratton of an evening?

Do you think that because you grew up in a largely white middle class christian village and attended a school largely populated by white middle class christian pupils that your exposure to different ethnicities and religions is limited and therefore you are feeling more of a fear of the unkown rather than a fear of 'these people are a treat to my health?'

I think people would find Penhill or Pinehurst more intimidating than Manchester Road and the majority in those areas are white.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #432 on: Monday, August 23, 2010, 17:51:39 »

Yep....Asian,not muslim..............many Asians dont/wont eat Hallal Meat....so maybe not the majority.
And incidently you shouldnt ignore the minority.

Yes fair point and after bit of research it says only 7% are muslim in the Harrow area so looks like they are listening to the minority.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #433 on: Monday, August 23, 2010, 18:07:43 »

Yes fair point and after bit of research it says only 7% are muslim in the Harrow area so looks like they are listening to the minority.

Simply.....all children should have a choice of meats they want/have to eat.
I wasn't suggesting Muslims shouldn't be able to have Hallal meat.....just saying it was unfair that others didn't have a choice.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #434 on: Monday, August 23, 2010, 18:10:24 »

I've never walking through Old town or Stratton.

I wasn't born in market lavington and didn't grow up here, also you don't know which school a attended. Somewhat it is the fear of the unknown, but, as you can see by this whole thread im one of the only people on here that agree with the majority of the EDL, so theres not poing going back into this thread.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: