Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: English Swingers Clubs  (Read 76960 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #360 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 19:49:23 »

What about non-Islamic terrorism? These are just the latest stories from the beeb:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-10685814
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10595082

Which kinda makes me think. Why do the EDL only target/think about Muslims and not raise awareness of other terrorist activities? That's what does make them racist in my opinion.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #361 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 19:54:42 »

Fair question.

I know that you don't like people bitching about your age and I can appreciate that. Maybe it is just a bit of experience that you need before you figure it out for yourself though.

When I was about your age I used to think that it was cool to fight, that causing trouble made me look cool and tough and stuff.

Remember when I called you a dick earlier in this thread? Well perhaps I was relating to the time when I was 16 myself and I was a right proper dick at your age.

I reckon that it might just be one of those things that you have to work out for yourself. Do you honestly know the questions to the answers that you want yet?

See worded like that, i cane understand. Fair enough i dont have as much "experience" as the rest of you. But when cunts say im not old enough, need to go and have a wank and do my homework? what the fucks that all about? Dont they know what to say? Got to resort to the "Shouldnt you be wanking" Prehaps they should grow up.

Cunts.

I never came looking for any answers, sorry if that confused you. I came looking for the views of the TEF!

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #362 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 19:55:38 »

BR don't just tell Crispy he has to wait years then he'll understand more. Help him understand more now.

Si although I don't like the EDL they are (or at least like to present themselves as) a single issue group. They're not a political party with a view in a wide range of issues and it's not really necessary to claim they should campaign on everything.
trogladite

« Reply #363 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 19:57:36 »

Your story tells of a desert rat, who tells a story of a German, who says that he wouldn't trust an arab.

You can't even give a first hand story for fucks sake. What's more is that you are repeating thirds hand stories from a period when nationalism and xenophobia would (understandably) be very high on the agenda.

I'm in my fifties and didn't live through the war thank God.  So all my stories would be second hand.  Living in Cricklade, I was brought up lived and worked with these brave men. 
Most wouldn't talk about there experiences as you can imagine they were young, afraid and saw/did things none of us, I hope will never see. 
When there guard was down, things sometimes bubbled to the surface. Little pearls of wisdom, chasms of regret.  These men were, they're all dead now,  Carrot crunchers to a man but gentlemen.  I have no reason to think that they glorified their stories, just told it as it was.  They had dealings with muslims who treated the infidel in the time honoured tradition.

Of course there is a Jewish saying that if.....
You're a good muslim, you can't be a good human being and if you're a good human being you can't be a good muslim.  I would like to say right here I don't go along with that.  It would explain there behaviour towards women, gays and gay women though.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #364 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 20:04:16 »

BR don't just tell Crispy he has to wait years then he'll understand more. Help him understand more now.

Si although I don't like the EDL they are (or at least like to present themselves as) a single issue group. They're not a political party with a view in a wide range of issues and it's not really necessary to claim they should campaign on everything.

Single issue: Raise awareness of militant/extremist behaviour. Why does it have to come from a remote link to the Islamic faith?

It's like the animal rights groups which protest about testing on animals. Do they exclude one specific animal, or only concern themselves with one? No, it's a catch all for all animals.

A group should be about an issue, not a particular race or creed which it may (perhaps loosely) stem from.

Talk Talk

« Reply #365 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 20:14:08 »

A different perspective would be to have reasonable discussions about why religion is the cause of all this, that actually making your own decisions about life and morality is another approach. Instead of believing dogma, the ravings of drugged up monks from the Middle Ages or some old nonsense written in the year dot that is no longer relevant today. What is the point of believing in sky fairies (of any flavour) anyway? It is only an excuse for absolving yourself of personal responsibility.

Not that it has anything to do with me what other people believe in, that is their business. I do question why it does not occur to them that there are alternatives that do not involve chopping people's hands off or scaring children with biblical horror stories though.
« Last Edit: Monday, July 19, 2010, 20:16:57 by Talk Talk » Logged
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #366 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 20:20:18 »

I agree talk talk but such a discussion would be another thread altogether, and one that has been done ad finitum.

I quite enjoy religion threads myself, the tend to pop up around xmas time.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #367 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 20:21:11 »

I agree talk talk but such a discussion would be another thread altogether, and one that has been done ad finitum.

I quite enjoy religion threads myself, the tend to pop up around xmas time.

I'll be starting another on friday night! Did you get my pm BR?

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #368 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 20:22:56 »

I'll be starting another on friday night! Did you get my pm BR?

Can't you just read the old ones? : )
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #369 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 20:25:59 »

Can't you just read the old ones? : )

Nope  Wink

Lumps

« Reply #370 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 20:26:57 »

A different perspective would be to have reasonable discussions about why religion is the cause of all this, that actually making your own decisions about life and morality is another approach. Instead of believing dogma, the ravings of drugged up monks from the Middle Ages or some old nonsense written in the year dot that is no longer relevant today. What is the point of believing in sky fairies (of any flavour) anyway? It is only an excuse for absolving yourself of personal responsibility.

Not that it has anything to do with me what other people believe in, that is their business. I do question why it does not occur to them that there are alternatives that do not involve chopping people's hands off or scaring children with biblical horror stories though.

I nearly strayed into this myself but decided that was another can of worms. But now it's opened I might as well say that anyone that bases their lifestyle on the moral code and dietary habits of a bronze age desert tribe needs their head examined.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #371 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 20:30:09 »

I nearly strayed into this myself but decided that was another can of worms. But now it's opened I might as well say that anyone that bases their lifestyle on the moral code and dietary habits of a bronze age desert tribe needs their head examined.

Shouldnt you be wanking or something lumps?

trogladite

« Reply #372 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 20:30:59 »

If you had said that about Christians you would of been on safe ground.  After all what is a Christian going to do to you?  Turn the other cheek.
 But now you will face the full wroath of the liberal left.  Come on lefties, come and have a go if you think you're hard enough.
Talk Talk

« Reply #373 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 20:34:42 »

Shouldnt you be wanking or something lumps?

Cheesy
Lumps

« Reply #374 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 20:49:10 »

If you had said that about Christians you would of been on safe ground.  After all what is a Christian going to do to you?  Turn the other cheek.
 But now you will face the full wroath of the liberal left.  Come on lefties, come and have a go if you think you're hard enough.

I just did you ignorant prat. It's obviously applicable to any of the Abrahamic religions. Not that I've got any time for any other religion mind

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: