Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: English Swingers Clubs  (Read 76982 times)
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 18:40:10 »

Yeah Lumpy, you should smash his fucking face in, the fascist little cunt!

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 18:43:55 »

You live in Wiltshire FFS. A county where jews, sikhs, muslims and hindu's all added together don't even make up 1.5% of the population.

You know fuck all about this subject. Do yourself a favour and find something more appropriate to occupy your time like your homework or masturbation.

Fuck off.

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Lumps

« Reply #332 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 18:44:51 »

Oh grow up the pair of you.
trogladite

« Reply #333 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 18:48:04 »

You live in Wiltshire FFS. A county where jews, sikhs, muslims and hindu's all added together don't even make up 1.5% of the population.

You know fuck all about this subject. Do yourself a favour and find something more appropriate to occupy your time like your homework or masturbation.

Listen to this man.

Dig a hole in the sand, put your head in it and wait for your arse to be atomised.  After all, you live in  a moderately pleasant county why worry about the rest of the country
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 18:51:00 »

Listen to this man.

Dig a hole in the sand, put your head in it and wait for your arse to be atomised.  After all, you live in  a moderately pleasant county why worry about the rest of the country

Why ignore the rest of the country?

BANGKOK RED

« Reply #335 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 18:53:32 »

He was being sarcastic crispy.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #336 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 18:55:10 »

I don't think locality should be part of the argument. But you do need to have some perspective about how something affects you.

For instance, I've been in the dock before white magistrates, but not before Muslims trying to chop off my hand under Sharia Law.
Lumps

« Reply #337 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 18:56:42 »

Listen to this man.

I live in Sheffield you mouthy cunt. There were more muslims in my last postcode than you bunch of carrot crunchers are ever likely to fucking meet.

Which is why I was pointing out to our adolescent friend that he knew fuck all about fuck all when it came to this particular subject.

I'm not terrified of muslims because I've actually met some.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 18:59:14 »

So because im a carrot cruncher, or because any of us are carrot crunchers, we've never met a muslim?

Nice job on the age card again by the way.

BANGKOK RED

« Reply #339 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 19:02:10 »

Nice job on the age card again by the way.

Guess what son. You're gonna have that card until you grow up a bit.

Sorry. I genuinely don't mean to sound condescending and I have nothing against you. Just don't make foolish decisions mate, please.
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 19:04:59 »

It is a bit shitty to be constantly bringing up someones age in a debate.

The point about meeting muslims is a good one tho. How many muslims have you met? I've known a couple who've been really nice people.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #341 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 19:06:35 »

It is a bit shitty to be constantly bringing up someones age in a debate.

The point about meeting muslims is a good one tho. How many muslims have you met? I've known a couple who've been really nice people.

Never said they're not nice people.. I've never said i have a problem with moderate muslims  Doh

But yeah, had a few in my year at school, know a few who own shops blah blah, all seem find to me  Yes

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #342 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 19:09:00 »

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/belief/2010/feb/25/anti-muslim-hatred-threat-to-all

Of course, anti-Muslim bigotry, the last socially acceptable racism, is often explained away by the London bombings of 2005 and the continuing threat of terror attacks, even though by far the greatest number of what the authorities call "terrorist incidents" in the UK take place in Northern Ireland, while Europol figures show that more than 99% of terrorist attacks in Europe over the past three years were carried out by non-Muslims. And in the last nine months, two of the most serious bomb plot convictions were of far right racists, Neil Lewington and Terence Gavan, who were planning to kill Muslims.
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 19:13:18 »

He quoted from the fucking Guardian!

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #344 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 19:16:16 »

http://luna17activist.blogspot.com/2009/09/hidden-history-muslim-soldiers-in-world.html

If the call came again thousands of muslims would fight for us....many muslims died for US in both world wars....course there are a few scummy fuckers....just like all religions and races they have there scum.
The people in the above link didnt have to fight for us.....they did and died...all muslim
Of course i would be horrified if Sharia law became part of our system...but you know what many muslims wouldnt want that either.
Many Christian minded people strongly disagree with certain christian beliefs...there are many,many muslim followers who hate Sharia law and the scum who try to influence the young and vulnerable muslims in the western world.
So Crispy i respect your views....dont agree but remember when i was young and how easily i was led...keep to making your videos...they are top notch.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: