Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: English Swingers Clubs  (Read 76971 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 09:30:04 »

I know you've been trying to tell me that EDL like a fight and causing shit, but not all members of the EDL do. EDL do have members who are normal people just protesting, expressing there freedom.
Their track record would suggest otherwise. And how do you know that anyway? Because they said so on their YouTube video?
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 09:31:33 »

So all the Women/Kids older generations go to fight?

Bangkok, i've never said there was anything wrong with a mosque?

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #167 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 09:36:37 »

Go to fight what, fight whom? Where are they exactly?

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 09:37:47 »

Something? Be careful who they let into the country, granted people don't come up to them and say "HI IM GONNA BLOW YOU UP IF YOU LET ME IN" But surely there can be more checks?
You do know that the 7/7 attackers were from Leeds? And that most of the plots the security services have foiled over the past 10 years or so (which as others have repeatedly pointed out is actually the way to defeat terrorists, not chucking bricks at coppers) have involved British citizens? That includes the increasing amount of far-right nutters caught with explosives, ricin etc. Why aren't you worried about those terrorists?

And how does protesting against plans for a mosque that have already been abandoned help in any way make the country safer? (Even if they just protested instead of rioting) It's just an excuse for anti-Muslim riots, you may be young and naive but surely you can be honest enough with yourself to see that the reasons you've stated for backing the EDL simply don't stack up with what they do.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 09:38:50 »

Bangkok, i've never said there was anything wrong with a mosque?
But that was the whole focus of the EDL riots yesterday - to stop plans for a mosque that have already been abandoned. So what in your opinion was the point of yesterday's rioting?
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 09:44:48 »

But that was the whole focus of the EDL riots yesterday - to stop plans for a mosque that have already been abandoned. So what in your opinion was the point of yesterday's rioting?

I agree with you, no fucking point what so ever.

Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 09:45:34 »

Go to fight what, fight whom? Where are they exactly?

Re-read it, i said they don't fight..

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #172 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 09:52:44 »

For what it's worth I don't like people wearing veils/burqas I find it rude and it makes me a bit edgy. But it in no way is any different to me than a bunch of youths in hoodys/hoodies and scarves trying to look hard. I bet I know the group most likely to get in trouble with the law.

Go out there and talk to some Muslim people. Quite honestly if you mention Al-Qaeda, the EDL or extremism then they'll more than likely treat each with the same amount of disgust, at least in my experience.

As for immigration policy, the Government has already stated it will cap non-EU immigration. We're not going to be suddenly awash with nutters from Pakistan (for example).
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 09:57:22 »

I agree with you, no fucking point what so ever.
So why didn't the leadership of the EDL call off what was always going to be a pointless protest (in terms of it's stated aims)? Because the stated aims were never the real aims of the protest, they were just an excuse. You keep saying that it's just a few loonies on the edge that cause the trouble, while the leaders look on in despair (yeah right, their own track records of street fighting show they'd hate that), yesterday's riot not being called off weeks ago tells it's own story. It's not just a few nutters on the edge who want to stir up shit, ruck with Muslim youth and the cops, that's the whole point of the bloody organisation from the leadership down.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 10:01:25 »

So why didn't the leadership of the EDL call off what was always going to be a pointless protest (in terms of it's stated aims)? Because the stated aims were never the real aims of the protest, they were just an excuse. You keep saying that it's just a few loonies on the edge that cause the trouble, while the leaders look on in despair (yeah right, their own track records of street fighting show they'd hate that), yesterday's riot not being called off weeks ago tells it's own story. It's not just a few nutters on the edge who want to stir up shit, ruck with Muslim youth and the cops, that's the whole point of the bloody organisation from the leadership down.

Its not a few nutters, there's a fair few and i agree with that, but that doesnt mean ALL the members are there to fight.

Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 10:02:12 »

I love this forum.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 10:07:31 »

Its not a few nutters, there's a fair few and i agree with that, but that doesnt mean ALL the members are there to fight.
My question was about the leadership. If their agenda was NOT to ruck with Muslim youth and police why did they not call off yesterday's riot when it was clear that plans for the mosque which was supposed to be the reason for the demo had been abandoned?
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 10:10:33 »

My question was about the leadership. If their agenda was NOT to ruck with Muslim youth and police why did they not call off yesterday's riot when it was clear that plans for the mosque which was supposed to be the reason for the demo had been abandoned?

Maybe to give there support to the people of Dudley? Maybe because if they backed out they wouldnt of got called whimps or whatever? Maybe beacuse they fancied a trip out to get absolutely fucking and start fights?

I don't know the answer, nor do you.

ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 10:13:34 »

Crispy - you should join the EDL if you want (don't let your Mum tell you what to do). You obviously don't want anything to kick off so do your best to persuade all those trouble makers and hoolies that do fight to stop now. Peaceful protests are where it's at - you should be a steward at the protests; hold them back, fight the violence and stick to your principles
flammableBen

« Reply #179 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 10:15:38 »

Have you found out that your mum is a big EDL fangirl or something crispy? it seems very important to you that some EDL aren't racist thugs.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: