Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: English Swingers Clubs  (Read 76963 times)
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 08:48:24 »

Your's, posh West Lavington boy.

Your from West Lavington?

Anyway, I don't know why, but Muslims/Extriemists kind of made me think of a football club this morning, any football club. You've got your main core of the fans, who are fine, go to games and sing or just sit and enjoy the game but don't cause any trouble. Then you have a minor few who go for trouble, kind if like religion where its only a small minority who cause the trouble.

But regardless, the small minority need to be stopped  Smiley

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #151 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 08:56:19 »

But regardless, the small minority need to be stopped  Smiley

And so just how do you and the EDL propose to do that crispy? By throwing bricks at coppers, that'll learn them.

I think you'll find that the security forces are well aware of the problem already. Now if only those extremists would be kind enough to let themselves be known. In the meantime let's just target all muzzies incase, innit.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 09:00:58 »

And so just how do you and the EDL propose to do that crispy? By throwing bricks at coppers, that'll learn them.

I think you'll find that the security forces are well aware of the problem already. Now if only those extremists would be kind enough to let themselves be known. In the meantime let's just target all muzzies incase, innit.

Never said EDL were the sole cause to the problem, they're just voicing there opinion, and in football club terms, i'd say there about 50/50 on the Fans/Hooli's line maybe more.

BANGKOK RED

« Reply #153 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 09:09:29 »

What the.....

Get back on track. What is it exactly that the EDL propose to do about Muslim extremists? What is it about their policies that you feel will help deal with the problem?

How do you think that been a part of the EDL will help to solve the terrorist threat?
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 09:12:23 »

What the.....

Get back on track. What is it exactly that the EDL propose to do about Muslim extremists? What is it about their policies that you feel will help deal with the problem?

How do you think that been a part of the EDL will help to solve the terrorist threat?

If people make enough noise, i hope our government will stand up and do something. France have banned the Burkha  Huh?

flammableBen

« Reply #155 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 09:15:03 »

How does telling people what they can/can't wear help?
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #156 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 09:17:38 »

Oh and so the government are doing nothing. MI5, MI6, FBI, CIA et al are all sat around with their thumbs up their arses because they are blissfully unaware of the problem. Right you are then, maybe a bunch of thugs with bricks and knives can enlighten the worlds most advanced security forces.

Oh, and the French banned the Bhurka because they consider it to be oppressive to women, their decision has fuck all to do with extremism.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #157 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 09:18:52 »

How does telling people what they can/can't wear help?

Probably so they can't hide their bombs Ben. They are clearly all packing semtex.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 09:20:47 »

If people make enough noise, i hope our government will stand up and do something
What exactly is the "something" that you hope the government will do? Terrorism is already illegal, you know. And extremist Islamic groups deemed to be promoting/supporting terrorism are already proscribed, with the powers in place to proscribe others as and when the government sees fit.

And how does a bunch of hooligans chucking bricks and bottles at the coppers further whatever aims it is you think they have?

Incidentally do you even know WHY the EDL were rioting in Dudley yesterday?
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 09:23:38 »

What exactly is the "something" that you hope the government will do? Terrorism is already illegal, you know. And extremist Islamic groups deemed to be promoting/supporting terrorism are already proscribed, with the powers in place to proscribe others as and when the government sees fit.

And how does a bunch of hooligans chucking bricks and bottles at the coppers further whatever aims it is you think they have?

Incidentally do you even know WHY the EDL were rioting in Dudley yesterday?

Something? Be careful who they let into the country, granted people don't come up to them and say "HI IM GONNA BLOW YOU UP IF YOU LET ME IN" But surely there can be more checks?

Football Hooliganism has NOTHING to do with it, was just thinking and compared it to a small number of idiots in a good group of people, and yes; they were protesting against a super mosque being built.

Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 09:25:20 »

In other news, the Catholic Church managed the other day to come out with a proclamation amounting the to ordination of women Bishops to systematic child abuse and the covering up there of.

Just to remind me, they're the good guys, yeah?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 09:26:47 »

yes; they were protesting against a super mosque being built.
Actually they were protesting against plans for a mosque which were abandoned weeks ago. Fucking idiots. Unless of course the mosque was just a pretext all along and they actually just like stirring up shit and having a good ruck. Which is precisely what we've been trying to tell you.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 09:28:06 »

I know you've been trying to tell me that EDL like a fight and causing shit, but not all members of the EDL do. EDL do have members who are normal people just protesting, expressing there freedom.

BANGKOK RED

« Reply #163 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 09:28:08 »

Well fuck me. A 16 year old kid has all the answers needed to solve world terrorism, get on the blower to Obama and Cameron immediately. "Be careful who they let into the country", I bet they had never thought of that!

I admit I am ignorant to these riots yesterday but if they were protesting about a mosque being built..... WHY? What exactly, crispy, is wrong with a mosque?
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #164 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 09:29:40 »

In other news, the Catholic Church managed the other day to come out with a proclamation amounting the to ordination of women Bishops to systematic child abuse and the covering up there of.

Just to remind me, they're the good guys, yeah?

No, they are all wankers and in my opion, all religion should be banned for the scam that it is.

Science is where it's at.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: