Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Deadline Day Live  (Read 31524 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Thursday, March 28, 2013, 19:01:27 »

Odd, thepeoplesgame seems to have not heard the good news of the board extracting us from the "potentially dangerous" situation he seemed to think we were in.

I wonder where he is?
not gloating?
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Thursday, March 28, 2013, 19:08:05 »

not gloating?

I like gloating!

Have all you "we're being lied to, the board don't want promotion" types thought of what your next thing to bitch about will be yet?

..never go back.
lambourn red

« Reply #167 on: Thursday, March 28, 2013, 19:32:37 »

The absolute mongfest that is the comments section on thisisstfc is an absolute embarrassment some of the wild accusations are bordering on libellous and now many need to eat some humble pie
thepeoplesgame

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Thursday, March 28, 2013, 20:14:03 »

Odd, thepeoplesgame seems to have not heard the good news of the board extracting us from the "potentially dangerous" situation he seemed to think we were in.

I wonder where he is?

Been travelling home from work. Haven't read any of the news yet but pleased to see I appear to have been wrong in this instance, as I expressly said I hoped to be. I still think there are questions to be answered, but for now we can all enjoy a bit of good news.
moredonboy

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Thursday, March 28, 2013, 20:20:36 »

Beers
I would like to raise a glass to Jed and his cronies - I have had some doubts about them - but in retrospect I now think they have done well to come through all of this FL examination - at least so far - therefore I am giving them the thumbs up for now

Will the team go up tonight and do a light train in the morning on a reclaimed slag heap or will they go off in the coach early in the morn - if I was manager I would want the first option? 
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Thursday, March 28, 2013, 20:21:50 »

We're at home. But I agree with the rest.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Thursday, March 28, 2013, 20:31:29 »

I still think Jed and co are dodgy and 3 Spurs reserves doesn't change that one bit.

/
W56196272
Cibocchi_Is_God

The Italian Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Thursday, March 28, 2013, 20:48:55 »

Personally dont think Jed and co are particularly crooked, just tinpot... Which can be just as damaging. I'm hoping however, that they are just amateurish, but with the best interests of the club at heart - rather than corrupt barstewards(obviously)

Hopefully though, with this embargo out of the way the new board can start to make an impression.. Or at least appear competent.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Thursday, March 28, 2013, 20:51:52 »

I've been out all day so have just had a quick read through the thread. As Sonic says, let's just allow ourselves to be optimistic for a few hours shall we?

Other than that, all I can say is...

Heh! heh!

CHRIS_STFC Cool

Legend.

Edit: This may be my all time favourite post....

Will his twin do?

Kenneth McEvoy, as revealed by myself a few weeks ago.
« Last Edit: Thursday, March 28, 2013, 20:54:30 by OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR » Logged
Flashheart

« Reply #174 on: Thursday, March 28, 2013, 20:58:38 »

He'll have the last laugh when Jason Roberts signs though.
phelpsieboy

« Reply #175 on: Thursday, March 28, 2013, 21:16:49 »

Think we could see two debuts tomorrow, Miller is in need of a break, he's looked like a lost puppy these past few games and is just lost a yard of pace. Luongo will probably do more of a 'Parker' role that will be more beneficial and if Ferry still has a knock we may see Parrett in his place.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Thursday, March 28, 2013, 21:17:42 »

I still think Jed and co are dodgy and 3 Spurs reserves doesn't change that one bit.

Surely its the manager who wanted these three?...lets hope so anyway.

I have my doubts over the new owners.....but have to say the appointment of K Mac has softened the blow a little for me.
It was a good move i reckon....so yep for sure the new lot are probably as green as hell....but if K Mac gets us up.......they would have done a half decent job in very trying circumstances.
BruceChatwin

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Thursday, March 28, 2013, 21:20:56 »

Think we could see two debuts tomorrow, Miller is in need of a break, he's looked like a lost puppy these past few games and is just lost a yard of pace. Luongo will probably do more of a 'Parker' role that will be more beneficial and if Ferry still has a knock we may see Parrett in his place.

Don't think they'll be eligible for tomorrow.
Flashheart

« Reply #178 on: Thursday, March 28, 2013, 21:22:17 »

Don't think they'll be eligible for tomorrow.

It's been confirmed that that they are
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Thursday, March 28, 2013, 21:31:34 »

It's been confirmed that that they are

Confirmed rather than an understanding?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: