Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 ... 84   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Questions for the Advisory Board  (Read 147916 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #930 on: Thursday, June 22, 2023, 09:52:21 »

Be interesting to see what happens with Sonny Hart IF Adam is no longer involved with the club.

I had it in my head he was genuinely there on merit, not a Curran. Buggered if I know who told me that.
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #931 on: Thursday, June 22, 2023, 09:53:14 »

Yes, heard he is considered the real deal from a few people.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #932 on: Thursday, June 22, 2023, 09:56:04 »

Be interesting to see what happens with Sonny Hart IF Adam is no longer involved with the club.
I have been told from a few people he is of a very good standard and has been scouted by Premiership teams.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #933 on: Thursday, June 22, 2023, 09:58:20 »

Has Adam parted ways then?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #934 on: Thursday, June 22, 2023, 11:03:26 »

Yeah, It wasn't a Curran style statement from me, from what I have heard he is a prospect, and we don't know if Adam will move on from the decision to bring S&C in house, he might be part of that plan, which is why I said IF.

Just interested if it will affect his prospects of continuing playing for the club, it shouldn't, but everyone knows that nepotism is quite rife in footballing circles..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
joeydubya

Ignore
« Reply #935 on: Thursday, June 22, 2023, 11:07:27 »

Yeah, It wasn't a Curran style statement from me, from what I have heard he is a prospect, and we don't know if Adam will move on from the decision to bring S&C in house, he might be part of that plan, which is why I said IF.

Just interested if it will affect his prospects of continuing playing for the club, it shouldn't, but everyone knows that nepotism is quite rife in footballing circles..

From the little i've seen of him he looks quite capable, certainly not out of his depth!
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #936 on: Thursday, June 22, 2023, 11:24:48 »

There was a couple of questions about internal roles which was answered thus - 'Work is progressing with certain key appointments soon to be made. The Club is always looking to be as efficient as possible to ensure sustainability and to invest as much as possible into the football side of the business' and 'Work is progressing in filling key roles. We have filled key roles in Finance, Ticketing, Retail and Media but always looking to be as efficient as possible to drive a sustainable football club and invest as much as possible into the playing squad'. I suppose they are being honest that the playing squad rightly gets investment, but I do hope strides are made off the pitch to get things right off as well. Of course the most important thing for fans is that we win games, but surely having the groundwork done properly is key to becoming a well oiled machine?

If they have appointed staff to key roles, would it not be nice for the club to announce it, i.e Billy Big balls has joined the stfc finance team as financial controller he joins with a vast amount of experience in finance having worked for x,y & z previously.
We look forward to working with Billy etc etc

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #937 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2023, 14:40:17 »

July minutes available

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2023/july/advisory-board-minutes-july-2023/

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #938 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2023, 14:42:31 »

Adam Hart remaining with the first team despite his company no longer providing their services! Interesting…
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #939 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2023, 15:02:00 »

This made me laugh more than it probably should have done -

"DR Statue - Out sculptor Alan Herriott has spent a considerable amount of time trying to get an accurate likeness of Don but messaged this week to explain he is not happy with the current version and will remove the head completely to work on it close-up (he was previously working on it from a ladder and looking from below). This will add a slight delay but will improve the outcome"

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #940 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2023, 15:02:19 »

Why do the club completely neglect media outlets such as the LSPOD and Fools Rush in? Is it because they
speak with honesty and don’t completely panda down to the club?

Panda! 
stfcjack

The Swindon lot don't seem to respect you

Ignore
« Reply #941 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2023, 15:03:55 »

I really can't read some of the 'fans' questions in the advisory board minuets without cringing.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #942 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2023, 15:06:58 »

One of the questions is literally "where has the Twine money gone?" as well.

The questions are not a great support to my general opinion that our fans are no worse than anyone else's.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #943 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2023, 15:08:11 »

Panda! 

I was literally about to post that!!

Maybe we're going to replace the Robin with a Panda! Smiley

Pookemon

Ignore
« Reply #944 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2023, 15:10:15 »

Panda! 

I blame Bamboo
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 ... 84   Go Up
Print
Jump to: