Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Florist V Swindon Matchday Thread.  (Read 12755 times)
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Sunday, February 17, 2008, 00:03:53 »

the police and stewards were acting like dicks for most of the day. Forest fans were shite, atmosphere was shit, game was fairly dull on the most part - we looked toothless up front and had no midfield to speak of.  :?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Sunday, February 17, 2008, 00:55:30 »

Quote from: "STFC_Chris"
First half we were decent and had a few chances, Brez made a superb save. Second half Forest were much the better side. For the goal, Pook did well to win a tackle then did nothing with it, lost the ball and Tyson was clean through for a 1 on 1 with Brez... decent finish perhaps should have saved it though.

What he said although don't think Brez had much chance, well-taken goal, but he shouldn't have been allowed to get there. We were good first half but tbh looked like we could still be playing now and wouldn't have scored, although at half-time I had hopes we could nick a scruffy goal as we have done before in those kind of games. Then second half they really came out of the traps and we didn't. They weren't all that by any means, we were on top for chunks of the first half although without looking like scoring, second half was largely dull.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Sunday, February 17, 2008, 09:38:04 »

Good quote from Forest fan here

'You had far more than 1200 - easily 2,000. You had far more than what Swansea brought. You were very loud in the first half. Loudest all season, I'd say. Didn't really understand what you lot were saying.

I could definitely hear you lot and I was in the Brian Clough Stand.'
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Sunday, February 17, 2008, 10:19:25 »

Yet they still had the gall to sing 'Can you hear the Swindon sing'. Baffling.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Sunday, February 17, 2008, 12:01:11 »

Competed well,ime starting to dislike JPM.....with his talent hes not doing enough,Paynter worked his bollox off,Forest are not a great side,was a good day out but always new we wouldnt have enough with Cox not playing.
swindon-chap

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Sunday, February 17, 2008, 13:39:57 »

We just can't make enough chances away from home, we had a lot of possession mainly in the first half but we didn't create any chances.
JPM didn't create anything, he got the most assists in league two last season, yet he does fuck all here.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Sunday, February 17, 2008, 13:48:59 »

Quote from: "swindon-chap"
We just can't make enough chances away from home, we had a lot of possession mainly in the first half but we didn't create any chances.
JPM didn't create anything, he got the most assists in league two last season, yet he does fuck all here.

The final ball was toss all game from us.  Forest's final ball was crap for most of the game, but they got it right on a few occaisions, and capitalised once.

We are a mid table League 1 side and we played like it.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Sunday, February 17, 2008, 16:43:04 »

3 away wins from 16 attempts says it all.

Not shot on target for 90 minutes. We are going to need to improve our away form dramatically next year for a play off push.

Our fans er great- Forests awful like a morgue
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #113 on: Sunday, February 17, 2008, 17:20:39 »

Quote from: "STFC Bart"
3 away wins from 16 attempts says it all.

Not shot on target for 90 minutes. We are going to need to improve our away form dramatically next year for a play off push.

Our fans er great- Forests awful like a morgue

Please pass me a razor so I can slit my wrists.
DMR

« Reply #114 on: Sunday, February 17, 2008, 17:30:55 »

On the whole it was a shit game, although I was fucking battered by about 1pm so can't be too sure.

I recall JPM and Pook being fucking terrible and everyone else being half-decent. The sooner that muppet McGovern drops out the better.

Where was Peacock?
Spud

« Reply #115 on: Sunday, February 17, 2008, 19:17:18 »

Quote from: "DMR"
On the whole it was a shit game, although I was fucking battered by about 1pm so can't be too sure.

I recall JPM and Pook being fucking terrible and everyone else being half-decent. The sooner that muppet McGovern drops out the better.

Where was Peacock?

He was injured.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Monday, February 18, 2008, 08:36:24 »

A lot of the time our midfield seemed to be by passed, while McNamee tries all his fancy tricks, all well and good he was just not getting a final ball thorugh and was frustrating, Jerel & Hasney done ok, although at times when Forest pushed up there was too many to mark and our wide players forgot they was marking.

It was annoying when they scored as it was their first real attack of the 2nd half - but at times they just slipped through our midfieldd like hot knife through butter.

We possibly missed Peacock's battling qualities, but we cannot rely on one player, I think we miss strength in depth in midfield and if Peacock is out for a while then we need to get a loan to replace him.

Oh and for a crowd of 25,000 I thought it was a crap atmosphere.
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Monday, February 18, 2008, 09:38:49 »

nice ground....
Reeves for King

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Monday, February 18, 2008, 14:31:54 »

I seem to remember very little, so this post was a bit of a waste of time really :shock:

here's the man himself when you need him?
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Monday, February 18, 2008, 14:42:07 »

I don't remember much either, it was a very shit game.

The highlight of my day was DV yelling "STAB HIM! FUCKING STAB HIM!" everytime Ashikodi got the ball.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: