Pages: 1 ... 125 126 127 [128]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Manager thread part (96837494)  (Read 153782 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #1905 on: Today at 08:21:31 »

To sum things up quite simply for me, everything is very Sunday League.

Childrens teams a run better than this lot
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #1906 on: Today at 08:24:18 »

To sum things up quite simply for me, everything is very Sunday League.

Don't say that, you'll be giving Clem ideas about players bringing £5 subs to play.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #1907 on: Today at 08:41:11 »

I honestly think that the plan is to wait until after the early bird renewal window to give Gunning the job.

All the alleged attempts in trying to appoint a proper manager is window dressing to try and con a few people into renewing on the basis it looks like the club is seriously trying to be contenders next season.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1908 on: Today at 08:51:41 »

I honestly think that the plan is to wait until after the early bird renewal window to give Gunning the job.

All the alleged attempts in trying to appoint a proper manager is window dressing to try and con a few people into renewing on the basis it looks like the club is seriously trying to be contenders next season.

There's a plan? They are probably too busy worrying about the gigs at the CG rather than getting things sorted out in-house.

Given what FBT stated about struggling to get people into the club to work under the current structure it's concerning to me that Clem still appears to be trying to shoe-horn people in to work with Gunning rather than put together a cohesive management and coaching structure.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
wokinghamred

Ignore
« Reply #1909 on: Today at 08:55:11 »

I was actually quite impressed by them going after Dean Brennan.

But if they actually offered him the role of number two to Gunning, I am even more pissed off and disgusted than I was before. What a total lack of respect to Brennan. We really have become an absolute joke.
ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #1910 on: Today at 09:04:54 »

It felt odd to me that a club that typically buries it's head in the same when it comes to media discussions was very happy to publicly confirm we were in talks with Brennan. Makes me feel it was purely a PR ploy with no intention of it actually happening. Like the good old Power days of bids for Bradshaw and Goldson, and approaching for Steve Evans.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #1911 on: Today at 09:10:35 »

It felt odd to me that a club that typically buries it's head in the same when it comes to media discussions was very happy to publicly confirm we were in talks with Brennan. Makes me feel it was purely a PR ploy with no intention of it actually happening. Like the good old Power days of bids for Bradshaw and Goldson, and approaching for Steve Evans.

Agree. Hardly tell anyone anything but this leaks? Doesn't sit right.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #1912 on: Today at 09:27:55 »

Or Umerah last summer.
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 127 [128]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: