Pages: 1 ... 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 ... 263   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power  (Read 544475 times)
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #1875 on: Friday, June 25, 2021, 19:25:30 »

What the fuck we paid Power for when it comes to recruitment is beyond me, but it's done, nothing can really be challenged on that one, but he had to declare it.  Just ensure there isn't some sort of long term commitment in place - who the hell were we even recruiting!  That one smacks of a Diamandis Consultancy fee.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1876 on: Friday, June 25, 2021, 20:38:14 »

Here we go again

Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #1877 on: Friday, June 25, 2021, 20:41:00 »

Is Cooper going to do a McGreal 😀
Inside knowledge or names out of thin air!

So, give no fucks
Flashheart

« Reply #1878 on: Friday, June 25, 2021, 20:48:53 »

I hope Clem can get on the phone and get McGreal back. I thought he was a good signing regardless of the situation.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #1879 on: Friday, June 25, 2021, 23:17:29 »

A weekend of limbo then? (Sorry been working and skimmed)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #1880 on: Friday, June 25, 2021, 23:54:41 »

Scabbing everything out of the club. Tosser
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #1881 on: Friday, June 25, 2021, 23:58:51 »

Scabbing everything out of the club. Tosser

He's the horrible bas***d we've all suspected since 2013 and he hasn't let us down on that front
« Last Edit: Saturday, June 26, 2021, 00:31:50 by Jimmy Quinn » Logged

So, give no fucks
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #1882 on: Saturday, June 26, 2021, 06:53:49 »

Nationwide have pulled their sponsorship, probably the biggest name so far to do so.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #1883 on: Saturday, June 26, 2021, 07:05:31 »

Whoever signed that Offer Notice on behalf of Power at Terrells will have notified his professional negligence insurers.

Not sure however whether Power could claim any loss other than ones obtainable through dubious means.

Nevertheless, thank you Terrells, you have done STFC a great service. Pint
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #1884 on: Saturday, June 26, 2021, 07:13:18 »

This was never going to be a quick fix but we are hopelessly not ready for the coming campaign.
No surprises with the drains being lifted and proof of where some of the funds were being directed. Firstly Power is finished with the Club, we all wanted that but without doubt some immediate collateral damage was always expected.
The club is a ghost ship and will need immediate placements being filled. We will already be behind from a training schedule perspective and a player perspective thus the next 2 weeks will be very busy indeed. The New Manager will be one that is currently out of work as we simply won’t have time to make approaches and negotiate settlements.
Will be expecting a new Manager towards the end of next week.
Can only hope that work is being done behind the scenes on target players as this will need to be settled very quickly as will a rallying cry to the Supporters through season tickets etc.

We are not ready for sure but the first hurdle was always around club ownership. I hope this doesn’t come back to bite us on the arse this coming season.
One of stability right now feels appealing.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #1885 on: Saturday, June 26, 2021, 07:14:15 »

Nationwide have pulled their sponsorship, probably the biggest name so far to do so.

I shouldn’t worry to much about sponsors ATM. Axis are likely to be the clubs new main sponsor and once everyone can see that we’re being run as a bone fide company they’ll come back in there droves, large and small.
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #1886 on: Saturday, June 26, 2021, 07:16:24 »

Whoever signed that Offer Notice on behalf of Power at Terrells will have notified his professional negligence insurers.

Not sure however whether Power could claim any loss other than ones obtainable through dubious means.

Nevertheless, thank you Terrells, you have done STFC a great service. Pint

That may be right. Ultimately, whether there is a breach of duty depends on the advice given.

Nothing to see here
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #1887 on: Saturday, June 26, 2021, 07:16:39 »

This was never going to be a quick fix but we are hopelessly not ready for the coming campaign.
No surprises with the drains being lifted and proof of where some of the funds were being directed. Firstly Power is finished with the Club, we all wanted that but without doubt some immediate collateral damage was always expected.
The club is a ghost ship and will need immediate placements being filled. We will already be behind from a training schedule perspective and a player perspective thus the next 2 weeks will be very busy indeed. The New Manager will be one that is currently out of work as we simply won’t have time to make approaches and negotiate settlements.
Can only hope that work is being done behind the scenes on target players as this will need to be settled very quickly as will a rallying cry to the Supporters through season tickets etc.

We are not ready for sure but the first hurdle was always around club ownership. I hope this doesn’t come back to bite us on the arse this coming season.
I think 'one of survival' is more appropriate!

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #1888 on: Saturday, June 26, 2021, 07:19:23 »

Although we will be behind, if the ownership stuff is sorted within the next week I'll be over the moon as I honestly wasn't expecting anything to be sorted until September.

Either way I still think survival is the goal for the upcoming season.
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #1889 on: Saturday, June 26, 2021, 07:26:08 »

I suspect that most supporters will regard survival and maintaining div 4 status as a pleasing result this season. However, there will still be a vocal contingent who will get sniffy about certain players being linked with the club and proclaim that STFC should 'piss the league'.

Nothing to see here
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 ... 263   Go Up
Print
Jump to: