Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Holidays for Town fans  (Read 708 times)
TailBetweenLegs

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, April 23, 2024, 13:26:43 »

Considering booking a JET2, or EasyJet Holidays or a Cruise?

I can offer those suppliers too and most of the time i am the same price, if any of you from the forum book i will even knock the price of a beer off the price you have had from them.

Before you hit that ‘book’ button on your holiday, why not give me a shout?

By booking with me, you’ll not only get access to the same prices, but you’ll also benefit from personal service, I take care of seat selection, in house meals room upgrades car seats and transfers saving you hours on the phone.

I can answer any questions you may have and ensure you’re taken care of from the moment you book until the end of your trip. When you book online, you miss out on all of that personal attention!

I was going to offer a free ticket with every booking to a game next season but i am not that horrible
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2024, 14:45:40 »

I can offer those suppliers too and most of the time i am the same price, if any of you from the forum book i will even knock the price of a beer off the price you have had from them.

By booking with me, you’ll not only get access to the same prices, but you’ll also benefit from personal service, I take care of seat selection, in house meals room upgrades car seats and transfers saving you hours on the phone.

I can answer any questions you may have and ensure you’re taken care of from the moment you book until the end of your trip. When you book online, you miss out on all of that personal attention!

I was going to offer a free ticket with every booking to a game next season but i am not that horrible

Jet2 you say..  what do you reckon my response is to that Cheesy

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
TailBetweenLegs

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2024, 14:52:21 »

Me move on from this one
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2024, 14:52:54 »

Me move on from this one

Cheesy

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2024, 16:29:05 »

Looking for flights to Cape Town in the NY…
TailBetweenLegs

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2024, 16:41:21 »

Looking for flights to Cape Town in the NY…
Hello mate, i don't usually get involved with flights only anymore as the airlines only offer us discounted flights when i package them. Happy to give you a heads up on best place etc to book though at the time
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2024, 17:39:41 »

I learnt something about flights only and multi city stops. Sometimes you get a better deal doing a multi city search then several individual flights.

Air Canada bundled our bags in for our holiday in August. Saves a fair whack with 3 people
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2024, 18:17:45 »

Hello mate, i don't usually get involved with flights only anymore as the airlines only offer us discounted flights when i package them. Happy to give you a heads up on best place etc to book though at the time

Thanks for that. I’m looking very soon to capture the best prices.
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2024, 18:21:11 »

I learnt something about flights only and multi city stops. Sometimes you get a better deal doing a multi city search then several individual flights.

Air Canada bundled our bags in for our holiday in August. Saves a fair whack with 3 people

Doesn’t quiet work when you’re staying with friends 😉

Equally, I saved £600 yes £600 on a one week all Inc to CY in Oct. That was flights and hotel with BA v Jet2 only thing extra was airport transfers which I have booked with a local taxi company from the resort. I still don’t understand how LHR to Larnaca and the two weeks are £600 cheaper than Jet2. Just goes to show.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: