Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: SA-England Second Test  (Read 11818 times)
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 16:50:22 »

Stop trying to be me Dave.

Well I have to admit i'm impressed and we should win this now.
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 20:48:29 »

Is the forecast OK in Durban for tomorrow?

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
Talk Talk

« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 20:55:12 »

An interesting post on the Beeb live text today - something along the lines of Swann/Broad looking like Warne/McGrath...

Woot.
DMR

« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 23:35:37 »

Hope some of you who are so negative about England re-read your posts, ffs we've won the Ashes, about to dick the Saffas (again), the players you all slag off have got runs/wickets....

Come on leefer/Nemo/IOB etc, we're actually quite fuckin good at cricket.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2009, 07:46:33 »

hear hear david
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2009, 08:19:17 »

An interesting post on the Beeb live text today - something along the lines of Swann/Broad looking like Warne/McGrath...

Woot.

good grief somebody on there must have started their new years eve drinking earlier

I come from a land down-under
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2009, 09:07:50 »

Won by an innings...Swann MoM again !!

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2009, 10:08:14 »

While we're not the most consistent of sides, there was an interesting comment om BBC Radio 5 this morning to the effect that England's attack is now showing the ability - on occasions - to rip through an opposition during a golden spell.  Happened against the Aussies and it happened again yesterday.  We need to bottle that.  Good times for English cricket.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2009, 12:01:18 »

I'm delighted we've won, although I'm not exactly sure how I ended up being typecast as being negative, I just have a mostly irrational hatred of Ian Bell, partially because I don't like playing only 4 bowlers as a tactic on all but the most dangerous of pitches.

What on earth the Saffers were doing though, how the heck did they get bowled out for so few on that pitch: We bowled very well, but not unplayably so. They had Jeremy Snape (Saffers Sports Psychologist type) on the radio at Tea yesterday, I think he might have quite a lot of work to do now.

Swann is my hero.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2009, 13:10:45 »

Hope some of you who are so negative about England re-read your posts, ffs we've won the Ashes, about to dick the Saffas (again), the players you all slag off have got runs/wickets....

Are you blind DMR?..read the thread again dippy...all ive done is backed the team...oh and predicted a Cook ton....as for you Tonga you didnt even realise what bleeding day it was when you decided to have a whinge yesterday....DMR when are you going to realise that debating is healthy..if i decide ime unhappy about something thats my perogative and what a healthy forum is all about....stop being a twat.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2009, 16:32:19 »

We're doing well at the moment for sure. But we were good at Cricket 4 years ago as well and look what came of that. I'll believe we are good if we dick the Aussies down under next winter.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2009, 17:51:53 »

Smiley
killed any prossies tonight leefer?
DMR

« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2009, 20:29:14 »

Heh heh, "Ime"
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2009, 21:00:05 »

Smiley
killed any prossies tonight leefer?

Sure you mean tonight....or last night Tonga?
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2009, 22:58:49 »

Heh heh, "Ime"
have to say i have often wondered why leefer has created and uses the word 'ime'??

top stuff from england - bell displaying the aggressive intent he should have done ages ago. what's the point in having all the shots if you don't go out there and use them and be positive. cook on the other hand, is so poor through the off-side, he has to strip back his game and let his temperament shine through. fair play to both of them. swanny - hero.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: