Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fifa 12  (Read 24945 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #15 on: Monday, September 26, 2011, 14:09:48 »

And I agree with walrus too though, theres no vast improvement for me in FIFA12 and not one to justify the high price.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, September 26, 2011, 14:29:39 »

I played PES12 and FIFA12 on demo and FIFA is by far the better game engine and more fun to play, I remember when PES used to rule but FIFA is now far superior.

Don't get me wrong I'm well aware that FIFA11>PES11, but for some reason I just find PES more playable. I guess it is cos I am used to it having owned almost every version since PES1.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, September 26, 2011, 14:43:27 »

Im utterly shit at FIFA and it makes me want to cry Sad

/
W56196272
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, September 26, 2011, 15:53:21 »

I like the Fifa 12 demo. It's so much better now they have removed the pressure button so you dont just get people closing you down all the time and you have to actually think about what you are doing when you defend as opposed to just pressing the one button and letting the computer do it all for you. It certainly makes it more of a challenge. Passing and turning cycles are good as ever.

Hopefully 1 supermarket does it cheap. I've already traded in my copy of Fifa 11 so can't even use that to get a few quid off. If not though i'll still buy it. I'd much rather pay 30 odd quid for a game like Fifa as opposed to COD where is gets played for about 2 weeks and then never comes out of the case again and becomes a waste of money.
PocketScience

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, September 26, 2011, 16:08:11 »

Fifa 12 Special edition for xbox/PS3 is £34.97 on the Asda site: http://direct.asda.com/FIFA-12-Special-Edition/003718042,default,pd.html
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, September 26, 2011, 16:14:43 »

That's not bad but also i'm not fussed on the special edition as i'm not even sure what you get extra over the normal version and i'd much rather pay £4 or £5 less for the normal version.
matt_jada

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, September 26, 2011, 17:19:55 »

Ive never been a fan of Fifa, in fact ive not played the game since '05 i believe. Ive just downloaded the demo just to see what its like as people say it's a lot better these days.

Ive always been a fan of pes myself having had everyone apart pes 2010.

I only play online (master league online) which i think is great, which i don't think fifa do. If they do, can someone tell me what's it like??
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, September 26, 2011, 18:08:55 »

Fifa online has something new this year. I can't remember what it's called. It's some type of head to head mini league featuring 10 players, at the end of the "season" you get promoted/relegated/stay where you are.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
matt_jada

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, September 26, 2011, 18:14:30 »

Do you get to build your own team i.e. buy you own players?
I think ive heard of this, but i don't think its quite the same.
I give the fifa 12 demo a go later but i think i will stick with Pes this year because ive been quite impressed with the latest demo.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, September 26, 2011, 18:18:09 »

The full game seems a little better than the demo tbf, but I don't think it's the online league is the same as master league. Just pick a side and get put into a league with 9 other peeps.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
matt_jada

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, September 26, 2011, 18:25:21 »

The full game seems a little better than the demo tbf, but I don't think it's the online league is the same as master league. Just pick a side and get put into a league with 9 other peeps.

Hmm as i thought, thats a shame, i would of thought that would be the obvious next step for Fifa this year.

Personally it would take a hell of a lot to persuade me to swap pes for fifa, for me pes gameplay is still much stronger, even tho i beleive the gap is far less than it was.

The only thing i prefer with fifa is licensing  Smiley
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, September 26, 2011, 21:18:42 »

Personally it would take a hell of a lot to persuade me to swap pes for fifa, for me pes gameplay is still much stronger, even tho i beleive the gap is far less than it was.

Matt -Whats the Master league like on line ? Do you start from scratch or do you enter it with your ML team built ??
« Last Edit: Monday, September 26, 2011, 21:59:39 by Bewster » Logged
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, September 26, 2011, 21:58:20 »

had my copy ordered for £36 delivered. might cancel though as not inpressed by the demo

Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, September 26, 2011, 22:08:44 »

Do you get to build your own team i.e. buy you own players?
I think ive heard of this, but i don't think its quite the same.
I give the fifa 12 demo a go later but i think i will stick with Pes this year because ive been quite impressed with the latest demo.

Ultimate team is that feature. Main reason I play Fifa. Basically play games get coins and create your own squad.

If anyone is wondering what the special edition is, it just gives you advantages in Ultimate team, think its like 4 Gold packs a month for 6 months I think.

I pre-ordered mine of Game as I had a lot of reward points on my game card and I'm paying about £22 for it.
« Last Edit: Monday, September 26, 2011, 22:13:07 by Swindon Please Win » Logged
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, September 26, 2011, 22:49:48 »

Do you know what you get extra with the ultimate edition, is that gold packs too ?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: