Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: chris martin  (Read 1081 times)
oxford_fan

Ignore
« on: Saturday, April 22, 2006, 10:20:08 »

http://www.nme.com/news/coldplay/22864

cunt in my book. preaches all that makepovertyhistory stuff and then sits on a fat fortune. not quite as bad as bono though  :evil:
Turbo

« Reply #1 on: Saturday, April 22, 2006, 16:41:32 »

Its perfectly alright to support capitlism, want to be rich and still support the makepovertyhistory stuff.

To really make poverty history what they need is to stop corruption in the governments of countries and to ensure fair trade with them.  Not to throw money at them.
SwindonStevo

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, April 22, 2006, 19:01:12 »

yeah but those two cunts and geldof do still get on my tits abit.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, April 22, 2006, 19:13:53 »

when i was living in mexico, chris martin did his make poverty history bit by going to a "backward " farmer in peubla, it was on the news and the jist of the story was he was highlighting the hard work done by mexican farmers.

then it went to an interview with the farmer who pretty much said the following.

"i dont mind this twat coming here, he has ploughed half a field for me and i aint paying him hahahaha."

chris martin was stood next to him looking really sincere not understanding a word the farmer said.
as you can imagine i was pissing myself.
Spud

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, April 22, 2006, 19:15:02 »

That's ace  
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, April 22, 2006, 19:42:20 »

Surely by making sure he's rich as possible he is helping to make poverty history. If everyone did the same there wouldn't be a problem.
SwindonStevo

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, April 22, 2006, 20:28:24 »

great quote
my-velocity

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, April 23, 2006, 10:32:54 »

Quote from: "Turbo"
Its perfectly alright to support capitlism, want to be rich and still support the makepovertyhistory stuff.

To really make poverty history what they need is to stop corruption in the governments of countries and to ensure fair trade with them.  Not to throw money at them.

Wouldn't that start some war, these governments are more like fukin mobs. They got a fukin army, and they wouldn't just let us take over or even help. They're greedy fukers them governments.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: