Pages: 1 ... 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 ... 203   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The new, new manager thread. Thread closed.  (Read 280246 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #2895 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 10:59:13 »

At least we have a club  Smiley
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #2896 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 11:01:22 »

I be there are some who are wishing it was Sol Campbell now😀

So, give no fucks
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #2897 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 11:01:34 »

100% agree, need some decent signings on the back of this to get fans back onside
I think what will be telling is if those OOC players choose to stay here rather than leave. That will give Lindsey/whoever a bit of credit in the bank?

It was Ryan Walker(?) from Total Sport who reported the compo we got for Garner along with the info that compo for Marshall and Lindsey was being negotiated and expected to be agreed soon. That’s what has got my alarm bells ringing. I have no idea if he’ll be good enough or not, it’s just that he was prepared to walk a few weeks ago.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #2898 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 11:03:07 »

I guess you won't be getting a Season Ticket now?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #2899 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 11:05:35 »

I genuinely don't think i have seen anyone saying this for about 6 months now
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #2900 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 11:07:34 »

I guess you won't be getting a Season Ticket now?

Shrug
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #2901 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 11:09:29 »

I think what will be telling is if those OOC players choose to stay here rather than leave. That will give Lindsey/whoever a bit of credit in the bank?

It was Ryan Walker(?) from Total Sport who reported the compo we got for Garner along with the info that compo for Marshall and Lindsey was being negotiated and expected to be agreed soon. That’s what has got my alarm bells ringing. I have no idea if he’ll be good enough or not, it’s just that he was prepared to walk a few weeks ago.
I think you are right. I was told last week that Egbo had agreed to sign so for me personally that's the benchmark
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #2902 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 11:10:50 »

I do not believe it’s Lindsay as HC.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #2903 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 11:15:32 »

The "Swindon Town FC News and Rumours" twitter account seem to be suggesting both Scotts have left the club and it won't be Lindsey as head coach. Take that at whatever value you wish

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #2904 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 11:16:36 »

The "Swindon Town FC News and Rumours" twitter account seem to be suggesting both Scotts have left the club and it won't be Lindsey as head coach. Take that at whatever value you wish
Isn’t that account just Matthew Walker who’s an attention seeking clown with no inside knowledge?
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #2905 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 11:17:22 »

Isn’t that account just Matthew Walker who’s an attention seeking clown with no inside knowledge?

Oh is it? Ah well, nothing to see here then! Smiley I don't really know who this Matthew Walker is as I don't read the Facebook and only browse Twitter but the name rings bells. I think JJ had alluded to a 'run in' with him on the internet.

Apologies if going over old ground.

The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #2906 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 11:21:57 »

It’d better be Lindsey now. Otherwise all this angst will have been wasted!
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #2907 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 11:23:13 »

What we expecting today breaking news with the announcement this afternoon followed by the photo shot and unveiling tomorrow!

I believe the announcement followed by a mob carrying burning torches descending on the County Ground whilst some fans engage in Self-immolation.

Relegation and suicide based on recent posts

Is that new striker and CB?
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #2908 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 11:23:16 »

Oh is it? Ah well, nothing to see here then! Smiley I don't really know who this Matthew Walker is as I don't read the Facebook and only browse Twitter but the name rings bells. I think JJ had alluded to a 'run in' with him on the internet.

Apologies if going over old ground.

I believe that is his rumour account. Whether both Scott's have left remains to be seen however Angus said on Friday they were still employed by the club, that said, I still do not think it's Lindsay, think that all stems from bookies taking money etc.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #2909 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 11:26:55 »

You get that people aren't going into the County Ground and boo'ing the shit out of him before a ball has been kicked?

Yeah but that's only because the ground is locked and it would make a mess pof the lovely new pitch.  Wink

They will have to limit their boo'ing the shit out of him to the internet at least for now.  Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 ... 203   Go Up
Print
Jump to: