Pages: 1 ... 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 ... 203   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The new, new manager thread. Thread closed.  (Read 281833 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #2880 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 10:14:55 »

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Emotional incontinence. You know next to nothing about coaching and have never seen Lindsey in action.

Get behind whoever is appointed or get help.

Not said I’m not behind him.
Just massively underwhelmed.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #2881 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 10:20:05 »

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Emotional incontinence. You know next to nothing about coaching and have never seen Lindsey in action.

You judge people on their CV there’s noting on his CV that says league 1 head coach material, he doesn’t even fit in the young and promising bracket. It’s pretty justifiable to question his appointment based on the evidence at hand.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #2882 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 10:31:48 »

You judge people on their CV there’s noting on his CV that says league 1 head coach material, he doesn’t even fit in the young and promising bracket. It’s pretty justifiable to question his appointment based on the evidence at hand.

I get that, but you're basing your view on very little direct evidence. I trust this board more than almost any previous one, and their track record with Garner was pretty decent, despite at least as much handwringing last summer.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #2883 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 10:38:00 »

I get that, but you're basing your view on very little direct evidence. I trust this board more than almost any previous one, and their track record with Garner was pretty decent, despite at least as much handwringing last summer.

The thing with this is. Its my understanding Garner was basically picked by Chorley. Chorley being in contact with Clem all through the takeover. Chorley had worked at the club previously and had a lot of the contacts to line players up, along with Garner and others.

Chorley chose well, despite some grumblings. Chorley is not picking this one.

Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #2884 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 10:42:32 »

Garner had been chosen 3 weeks before the takeover so they had to keep it quiet

So, give no fucks
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #2885 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 10:45:45 »

Struggling to find it online, but based upon this thread what are the bookies offering on us being relegated?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #2886 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 10:46:00 »

Oh my.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #2887 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 10:48:30 »

Struggling to find it online, but based upon this thread what are the bookies offering on us being relegated?

Don't depress any more😂

So, give no fucks
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #2888 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 10:49:53 »

We remain fifth favourites to win the league - https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/league-2/england-league-2/winner (behind Salford, Bradford, Stockport and Mansfield, for anyone who has gambling sites blocked at work)

Bottom of the odds list are Barrow (on their own) then Crawley, Hartlepool and Rochdale in a group with Harrogate just ahead of them.

Oddschecker don't seem to list relegation odds just yet, but think from that you can assume fairly long ones...
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #2889 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 10:50:50 »

Very uninspiring appointment if true- cannot see us shifting many more season tickets if it is true

maybe a points deduction is imminent and this has impacted the selection?

Still feel uneasy re Clem bringing in Austin to the club
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #2890 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 10:52:34 »

What we expecting today breaking news with the announcement this afternoon followed by the photo shot and unveiling tomorrow!

So, give no fucks
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #2891 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 10:54:29 »

What we expecting today breaking news with the announcement this afternoon followed by the photo shot and unveiling tomorrow!
Relegation and suicide based on recent posts
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #2892 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 10:56:07 »

Relegation and suicide based on recent posts

Clap Clap

So, give no fucks
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #2893 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 10:56:16 »

Couple of great points you make NMH!

Almost just spat my Huel everywhere Cheesy
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2894 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 10:56:55 »

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You get that people aren't going into the County Ground and boo'ing the shit out of him before a ball has been kicked?

Sorry for the condescending tone, just sick of the whole "you can't have an opinion until we are until January". Of course you can. It just may be very very wrong.

Nothing says "great appointment" to me here. I shall voice as much.

I will, however, not be giving whoever it is shit until they've had a reasonable stab (which probably is into the first window, but if we are bottom or top (!) may be sooner)
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 ... 203   Go Up
Print
Jump to: