Pages: 1 ... 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 ... 203   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The new, new manager thread. Thread closed.  (Read 281307 times)
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #2625 on: Saturday, June 18, 2022, 08:53:58 »

We seem to have a number of mental health experts diagnosing via a forum ffs.

Audrey entitled to his opinion and making some valid points for me. Do the trust want to come out and comment on the head coach and players lined up ready to go comments make weeks ago? Or do they only speak when the club tell them to nowadays Hmmm
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #2626 on: Saturday, June 18, 2022, 09:10:48 »

Hearing from a few places that the new man is now done, don’t know who it is, but that must be positive news for a potential announcement on Monday.

Will certainly be a good start to the week. I'm sure whoever it is will polarise opinions.
« Last Edit: Saturday, June 18, 2022, 09:31:38 by Bob's Orange » Logged

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
skiptotheLouMacari

« Reply #2627 on: Saturday, June 18, 2022, 09:20:35 »

I was told the players who were used to showcase the new kits are staying those who are still looking elsewhere didn't get the gig.
Not sure how true but you'd have thought golden boy Harry would have been one of the chosen few.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #2628 on: Saturday, June 18, 2022, 09:23:36 »

I was told the players who were used to showcase the new kits are staying those who are still looking elsewhere didn't get the gig.
Not sure how true but you'd have thought golden boy Harry would have been one of the chosen few.

No surprise.
All those with the kit are under contract
skiptotheLouMacari

« Reply #2629 on: Saturday, June 18, 2022, 09:26:12 »

No surprise.
All those with the kit are under contract

But so is Harry.
Pookemon

Ignore
« Reply #2630 on: Saturday, June 18, 2022, 09:26:52 »

Audrey entitled to his opinion and making some valid points for me. Do the trust want to come out and comment on the head coach and players lined up ready to go comments make weeks ago? Or do they only speak when the club tell them to nowadays Hmmm

Just perhaps there is nothing to say, or it could be that as the trust got so much grief for passing on info that turned out to be a bit iffy at best last time, they are keeping schtum.

To be fair we've seen so many get grief on here over the years for passing on info/rumour the reaction could have been predicted.

Rob Angus has done an interview with adver, not sure anyone will/can say more than he has.

We all want to know what's going on, but the reality is that there is nothing any of us can do about it.  We can either get totally stressed and pissed off or have a beer in the sun and enjoy the sunshine.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #2631 on: Saturday, June 18, 2022, 09:32:34 »

But so is Harry.

He's probably 'too cool' for a kit launch.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Pookemon

Ignore
« Reply #2632 on: Saturday, June 18, 2022, 09:32:49 »

I thought the photos were done weeks ago so wouldn't read too much into that.  Plenty can change in close season.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #2633 on: Saturday, June 18, 2022, 09:33:28 »

Just perhaps there is nothing to say, or it could be that as the trust got so much grief for passing on info that turned out to be a bit iffy at best last time, they are keeping schtum.

To be fair we've seen so many get grief on here over the years for passing on info/rumour the reaction could have been predicted.

Rob Angus has done an interview with adver, not sure anyone will/can say more than he has.

We all want to know what's going on, but the reality is that there is nothing any of us can do about it.  We can either get totally stressed and pissed off or have a beer in the sun and enjoy the sunshine.

It's raining today.

Pookemon

Ignore
« Reply #2634 on: Saturday, June 18, 2022, 09:39:11 »

It's raining today.

Bollocks I'm going to lose my shit for sure now
Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #2635 on: Saturday, June 18, 2022, 09:40:02 »

Hearing from a few places that the new man is now done, don’t know who it is, but that must be positive news for a potential announcement on Monday.

COYR
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #2636 on: Saturday, June 18, 2022, 09:49:11 »

He's probably 'too cool' for a kit launch.
Surpised he wasn't there for the bucket hat launch though Smiley

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #2637 on: Saturday, June 18, 2022, 09:51:08 »

No, that was just me being a dickhead, we established that. I don't think the club asked the Trust to say anything which is why i think they would do well to say to them they shouldn't really get involved in the rumours tbh, agree with you it doesn't look great
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2638 on: Saturday, June 18, 2022, 09:51:19 »

there's nothing we can do about it, that's very true. no point in throwing a proper paddy.

thinking this isn't getting close to impacting our season in a major way, that's ostrich behaviour.

what's that saying, there are two sides to every story and somewhere in-between lied the truth..

needs done in the next 7 days, we are already at a disadvantage
-------
edit: oops, didn't realise I'd missed reading back 3 pages until after posting the above
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #2639 on: Saturday, June 18, 2022, 09:53:56 »

No, that was just me being a dickhead, we established that. I don't think the club asked the Trust to say anything which is why i think they would do well to say to them they shouldn't really get involved in the rumours tbh, agree with you it doesn't look great
Yes but would a dickhead punch a horse? Cheesy

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 ... 203   Go Up
Print
Jump to: