Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Some people..  (Read 6641 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« on: Monday, August 22, 2011, 07:57:52 »

..need to get a bit of balance.

YESTERDAY WASN'T THAT BAD!!

Yes, we lost to oxford and that feels fucking horrible, but the overall performance was pretty good.

The amount of knee jerk bollocks and finger pointing on here yesterday was fucking ridiculous (You know you're in for a depressing read when Barts decides to participate).

We're four games into the season, long long way to go yet.

Keep the faith.

It's All Good..............
Cookie

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, August 22, 2011, 08:00:07 »

First game for me and I was pleasently surprised. we're not far off in terms of performance and think we're only going to get stronger from here.

I predicted between 7th and 10th before the season started but now I'm sure it's the play offs at least.
Parkin09

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, August 22, 2011, 08:01:23 »

Agreed in full.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, August 22, 2011, 08:05:17 »

I agree mate.

Anyone would think we'd been played off the park!  We were unlucky and its simply unfortunate that it happened against Oxford.  Had this been anyone else, the knee jerk reaction wouldn't have been half as bad.

We'll bounce back, I'm confident of that and get some good results.

Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, August 22, 2011, 08:06:01 »

Totally agree herthab.
phelpsieboy

« Reply #5 on: Monday, August 22, 2011, 08:08:17 »

Couldn't agree more, was a top performance with plenty of positives to take and only one negative, it's the fact we lost of Oxford and for some props that is overshadowing our performance. Yes it is rally painful to lose to them, but performance wise we destroyed them and they barely looked threatening, they just took advantage of our one negative
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, August 22, 2011, 08:12:39 »

It was hard not to be depressed yesterday, but in hindsight, it was the best performance of the season. Hopefully with Mags up front and Comazzi back in defence we'll be fine.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, August 22, 2011, 08:25:59 »

Agree completely System. Thought we actually played better yesterday than we did against Crewe when we won 3-0. Bit of rub of the green and some better finishing and could have been very different.

Yes it's a blow to lose 3 on the spin early in the season and especially to lose against the Pox but there are many things to feel positive about.

Have a feeling when we've got a more settled side we'll take some teams to pieces with the attacking options we've got now.
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, August 22, 2011, 08:27:59 »

With you 100%
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, August 22, 2011, 08:48:40 »

I thought that was the best we have played for a long time and was very unlucky,Once we get a settled side we will be right up there in the mix. I feel no need for concern at the moment if we keep playing like that.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, August 22, 2011, 08:49:49 »

well said herthab. I don't bother coming on this forum after a defeat these days because there are too many knee jerkers, but I actually felt more miserable after daggers than I did yesterday.

I think Clarke will be a handful.

i think had McCormack been fit we would have dominated a bit more in the middle. I'd like to see him and Ferry get a run of games.

All in all, I'll think we'll get there.

Only major disappointment yesterday, apart from bad luck and poor marking at set pieces, was that di canio lost the touchline battle. Naive from the big man there...
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, August 22, 2011, 09:16:06 »

We're getting there and I think we will be absolutely fine... Just need to make sure we get another CB!!

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Muffin Man

« Reply #12 on: Monday, August 22, 2011, 09:18:10 »

The HerthaB man speaks lots of sense, I agree fully with all of what he does say, we aint far from having a good side by the look of it (yes I didnt go yesterday but from what I have heard and seen in the highlights) we are so very close to the formula.

I have faith in PdC.
Alessandro
Scummer

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Monday, August 22, 2011, 09:18:55 »

http://jefftaplin.blogspot.com/

Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Monday, August 22, 2011, 09:27:41 »

Horse Shit
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up