Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A Night out in a Swedish Club or a British Club?  (Read 696 times)
Barry Scott

« on: Thursday, August 28, 2008, 09:24:15 »

Just bumped into this on another site and felt it was a stupid question, but still worth a look.

http://www.jacatu.de/wbb2/t7850-swedish-versus-british-nightclubs.html

So, Sweden or Britain?  Cheesy
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, August 28, 2008, 10:27:36 »

Clearly the British would be preferable.

I've always found something a bit too good to be true with Swedes, may stem from the eugenics policy they operated through a good chunk of the 20th Century....and the price of beer is too high.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, August 28, 2008, 10:46:42 »

Th eprice of everything is too high in Sweden from my (very limited) experience!
Barry Scott

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, August 28, 2008, 11:38:22 »

But do the women cost much?

I kinda know what you mean Reg. A mate of mine was with a Swedish bird for ages and she was shot to bits; a true unhinged house-breaking mentalist. Her mates were equally fucking mental, okay you'd have a quick go, but i think anything beyond that would require a frontal lobotomy.

It was amusing though to watch the prettiest of her mates drop her trousers and knickers and crouch down and have a slash in the doorway of what used to be McIlroys on a busy Saturday night.  Grin
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, August 28, 2008, 12:00:18 »

Clearly the British would be preferable.

I've always found something a bit too good to be true with Swedes, may stem from the eugenics policy they operated through a good chunk of the 20th Century....and the price of beer is too high.

Price of beer is too high?  You must be drinking in the wrong places in Sverige then Reg, if you're lucky enough to know a few Stockholmers they'll be sure to show you a few bars where the beers very reasonably priced.  I positive effect of the expensive price of beer in the more well known nitespots is the average Swede tend to drink at before parties, at their homes then they go out after, before heading home for an after party.

The only prob with the swedes I ever known is they have a high vunerability to MS, the average of getting that is way higher in Sweden and Norway then anywhere else in Europe, according to the stats.  Great bunch of people the Swedes!!

Swindon v Leicester there will be 10 swedish blokes in attendance, for the Mariestad Bullfitta Tour 2008.  That's after they take part in the Cafe Holmen Cup in the morning and then part take in some pre match pints in the tap and barrel!!! 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: