Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Scott Murray  (Read 18420 times)
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Friday, June 20, 2008, 18:15:05 »

I have to be completely honest and say I really don't want him here.  He doesnt appear to really want to leave City at all even if its on loan and if hes got that frame of mind then I can't see his heart being in it to perform to a decent enough standard.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Friday, June 20, 2008, 18:33:28 »

I couldnt really care if came here or didnt.

Plenty more fish about.
Just that GFM hasnt reeled them in yet.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Friday, June 20, 2008, 21:49:01 »

I think the anti city antics with players is old hat...Peacock,Roberts.....if Malpass was to buy Trundle or his like we would be over the moon.....fact is i think his appetite for the game went when he got his big money move to Reading so i wouldnt want him here really.
tans

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Friday, June 20, 2008, 22:02:02 »

Quote from: "leefer"
I think the anti city antics with players is old hat...Peacock,Roberts.....if Malpass was to buy Trundle or his like we would be over the moon.....fact is i think his appetite for the game went when he got his big money move to Reading so i wouldnt want him here really.

Not me Leefer!!

Hate the fat scouse twat.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #109 on: Friday, June 20, 2008, 22:05:00 »

Quote from: "tans"

Not me Leefer!!

Ditto.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Friday, June 20, 2008, 22:15:08 »

Fair enough....cos you think hes shit or cos he plays for City?......
tans

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Friday, June 20, 2008, 22:16:41 »

Both.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Friday, June 20, 2008, 22:22:28 »

Sorry Tans....but he isnt,i was just using him as an example as a City player......but thats only my opinion,i would love a player of his quality here,i wouldnt give a toss who he played for....
Rich Pullen

« Reply #113 on: Friday, June 20, 2008, 22:23:16 »

Fair enough....cos you think hes shit or cos he plays for City?......

Never rated him - takes too many touches and when you see his showreels most of his fancy touches lead to bugger all. Was "found out" in the Championship.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Friday, June 20, 2008, 22:26:19 »

i must be a complete fruit, I have no idea whether Murray would be good here next season or not but going on past displays against us I dare say he'd be a useful addition to the squad regardless of past loyalties, the guy's a proffesional, if he came here he'd know he'd have to turn it on to stop the ney-sayers jumping on his back every other minute so I can't see he'd come here with even the slightest intention of doing otherwise.

From memory all banter with Murray has been decent good natured rivalry really, every time he got stick against us he got up with a smile on his face and tried to win the game for City, which was his job remember...

So long as anyone who comes here is prepared to do what is asked of them and do their best to win the game for Town then I'd have no problem with them, if he scored the winning penalty in the play-off final for us next seaon for example would people still want to spit on him in the street?

some people need to get a grip, the lad's performed well at this level for a number of years and just to rule him out because he played for City is just talk, we're a League 1 side looking to improve the squad and whilst I'd rather we signed some youngster that may be worth some doller in the future I think in the short term he would improve the squad while we looked for that youngster.

let's be a little more pragmatic shall we, we finally have a board-room that is...

let's show some faith in the management team that the consortium that kept our club alive have chosen and trust?
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Friday, June 20, 2008, 22:27:25 »

Tom's summed up my feelings on the matter perfectly, good job :thumbs:
flammableBen

« Reply #116 on: Friday, June 20, 2008, 22:29:24 »

Quote from: "Kinky Tom"
i must be a complete fruit, I have no idea whether Murray would be good here next season or not but going on past displays against us I dare say he'd be a useful addition to the squad regardless of past loyalties, the guy's a proffesional, if he came here he'd know he'd have to turn it on to stop the ney-sayers jumping on his back every other minute so I can't see he'd come here with even the slightest intention of doing otherwise.

From memory all banter with Murray has been decent good natured rivalry really, every time he got stick against us he got up with a smile on his face and tried to win the game for City, which was his job remember...

So long as anyone who comes here is prepared to do what is asked of them and do their best to win the game for Town then I'd have no problem with them, if he scored the winning penalty in the play-off final for us next seaon for example would people still want to spit on him in the street?

some people need to get a grip, the lad's performed well at this level for a number of years and just to rule him out because he played for City is just talk, we're a League 1 side looking to improve the squad and whilst I'd rather we signed some youngster that may be worth some doller in the future I think in the short term he would improve the squad while we looked for that youngster.

let's be a little more pragmatic shall we, we finally have a board-room that is...

let's show some faith in the management team that the consortium that kept our club alive have chosen and trust?

Fuck yeah, the cunt was part of a squad that couldn't manage to win the league. He'd get full blame.

Cheesy
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Friday, June 20, 2008, 22:31:58 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"

Fuck yeah, the cunt was part of a squad that couldn't manage to win the league. He'd get full blame.

Cheesy

But the only reason we didn't get automatic was because he was injured for the last two games of the full season, he carried the team up to then...
Rich Pullen

« Reply #118 on: Friday, June 20, 2008, 22:33:11 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"

Cheesy

But the only reason we didn't get automatic was because he was injured for the last two games of the full season, he carried the team up to then...

B'ah injury prone.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #119 on: Monday, September 15, 2008, 12:04:20 »

Signed for Cheltenham Town today under Martin Allen
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: