Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jebus  (Read 15183 times)
Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 19:00:26 »

I have no objection to faith. I just have an issuie with blind faith just beliveing in something despite clear proof otherwise. The best way to bebunk creation crap is to get yourself down to the jerssica coast bash a few rocks and find some fossil's but off course the god squad come up with mad answer to this and quite frankly unless you spend a long time reading the agruments for and against it's all very complicated.

This thread was not an attack on people's faith but purley on their reasoning which to me and most of the great minds in the world is completly bonkers!
« Last Edit: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 19:07:08 by Gazza's Fat Mate » Logged

Ash - "GFM Mate your like like Marmite you Love it or Hate it"
Christian Roberts " I fucking hate Marmite"
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 19:02:26 »

This thread was not an attack on people's faith but purley on their reasoning which to me and most of the great minds in the world

would you like to finish that sentence Gazza?

I know it wasn't an attack on faith, and to be honest I'm quite surprised how little of an attack it has been after the last religion thread which basically ended up in "prove this" "you;re wrong" "you're stupid" type comments
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 19:02:30 »

Most Monotheisms are linked, Muslims, Christians, Jews and their off shoots share basic tenents, even scripture (All recognise The Old Testament as a Holy book)

They all believe in The One True God, just have different ways of Worship.

It's All Good..............
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 19:04:58 »

What is the coolest religion?

I am going to have a punt on Buddhism.

Scientology comes second as they have Beck and Jason Lee.

Christianity is probably the hardest religion because among it's followers is Evander Holyfield.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 19:08:35 »

Zoroastrianism.......

Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 19:08:52 »

would you like to finish that sentence Gazza?

I know it wasn't an attack on faith, and to be honest I'm quite surprised how little of an attack it has been after the last religion thread which basically ended up in "prove this" "you;re wrong" "you're stupid" type comments

I couldn't give a monkeys about religion I would love however to debate the idea that god created earth, mad!

Rich Pullen

« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 19:10:23 »

Scientology comes second as they have Beck and Jason Lee.

Beck was born into Scientology so it's not his fault Cheesy ... Jason Lee disappoints me.

There's nothing cool about those swines!
Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 19:10:41 »

The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is the best religion.

herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 19:10:51 »

I couldn't give a monkeys about religion I would love however to debate the idea that god created earth, mad!

Bring it on Gazza! If you ignore religion, how would you counter the theory that God exists and created everything?

Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 19:16:27 »

Something did though
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 19:19:15 »

Beck was born into Scientology so it's not his fault Cheesy ... Jason Lee disappoints me.

There's nothing cool about those swines!

I'm interested to know why you hate Scientology but not other religions.

I have a seriously limited knowledge of Scientology, but from what I've read it doesn't seem all that different to some other religions.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 19:19:29 »

or other spiritual beliefs
Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 19:20:16 »

Bring it on Gazza! If you ignore religion, how would you counter the theory that God exists and created everything?

The big bang, the expanding univesere theroy, the random movement of atoms, hopefully the lhc will provide some answers.

Or lets look at it another way what is more likely that a all powerful being with the abiltiy to do whatever, whenever etc decided one day I know what I'll do I'll create the univerese yes that's what I'll do, fill some time won't it love. or on the other hand we have the idea that atoms etc random collied and arfter billions of years we have us. The first idea is supported by a book the version of which most read was edited by the romans. Where as the second idea is support by millions of years worth of fossil record, geological record and scentifc study.

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 19:21:35 »

I have conclusive proof that God doesn't exist. It's the TEF member above  Cheesy
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 19:22:11 »

The big bang, the expanding univesere theroy, the random movement of atoms, hopefully the lhc will provide some answers.

Or lets look at it another way what is more likely that a all powerful being with the abiltiy to do whatever, whenever etc decided one day I know what I'll do I'll create the univerese yes that's what I'll do, fill some time won't it love. or on the other hand we have the idea that atoms etc random collied and arfter billions of years we have us. The first idea is supported by a book the version of which most read was edited by the romans. Where as the second idea is support by millions of years worth of fossil record, geological record and scentifc study.

But God created atoms, the Big Bang, Dinosaurs, Fossils, etc, etc. He created everything.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: