Pages: 1 ... 571 572 573 [574] 575 576 577 ... 629   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 1217109 times)
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #8595 on: Saturday, November 13, 2021, 14:41:19 »

Chaos on the streets in Holland as total lockdown enforced!

Likely not the only mainland European club member to face this prospect shortly. However, had they been a bit quicker out the blocks with vaccine procurement, development and so blinded by jealousy over the AZ vaccine they’d not be facing another winter of discontent.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #8596 on: Saturday, November 13, 2021, 15:52:57 »

Very true LL. what was the secret behind Swedens low infection rate as im pretty sure they never went into any lockdown over the past 18 months or have I got that wrong?

So, give no fucks
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #8597 on: Saturday, November 13, 2021, 16:04:22 »

Germany didn't welcome AZ with open arms and has a far lower death rate than we do
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #8598 on: Saturday, November 13, 2021, 16:30:12 »

Absolute nightmare of a Spanish travel form!

All sorts of problems as the NHS app details didnt have details of wife's booster jab. Also, she had to have PCR test due (negative) due to being pinged 14 days before travel! Tried all sorts of combinations of stuff just to get it filled in!

Also, after buying bloody LFT tests and taking them less than 48 hours before travel, in accordance with what we read a couple of weeks ago, we notice that it says not to do them before 2100 the day before flying (ie Tomorrow night!) So what the fuck do I do now!

Finally, I cant fill in the sodding Spanish form as I dont have a sodding seat number and the check in is locked out!

Am starting to think it wasnt worth the hassle!

Kinell, you're not wrong about the Spanish form. Complete shite. More than an hour and I still can't get it completed. Still slightly less painful than coming to the UK, but not much.

Travel is hardly worth the fucking hassle right now.  Crash

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #8599 on: Saturday, November 13, 2021, 17:16:47 »

Very true LL. what was the secret behind Swedens low infection rate as im pretty sure they never went into any lockdown over the past 18 months or have I got that wrong?

Not sure about the Swedes situation but without vaccination eventually you’ll get and be fucked. Of course, yes you can still get it with vaccination though as we know and you’ve found out the effects are massively reduced.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #8600 on: Saturday, November 13, 2021, 17:20:15 »

Yes good points you make and I can understand anyone declining the vaccination unless of course they've been brain washed by David Icke. Did you get any side effects from the booster?

So, give no fucks
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #8601 on: Saturday, November 13, 2021, 20:49:49 »

Likely not the only mainland European club member to face this prospect shortly. However, had they been a bit quicker out the blocks with vaccine procurement, development and so blinded by jealousy over the AZ vaccine they’d not be facing another winter of discontent.

Which would be a lovely theory if the Netherlands didn't have a higher percentage of people vaxxed than the UK...

Sent from my SM-A125F
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #8602 on: Saturday, November 13, 2021, 21:03:21 »

Which would be a lovely theory if the Netherlands didn't have a higher percentage of people vaxxed than the UK...

Sent from my SM-A125F

Do they? Well woopy fucking Doo. Still having a lockdown though are they not? Let’s see what happens to other members of the club.
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #8603 on: Saturday, November 13, 2021, 21:23:39 »

Sent from my SM-A125F

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1196071/covid-19-vaccination-rate-in-europe-by-country/
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #8604 on: Saturday, November 13, 2021, 21:24:33 »

Kinell, you're not wrong about the Spanish form. Complete shite. More than an hour and I still can't get it completed. Still slightly less painful than coming to the UK, but not much.

Travel is hardly worth the fucking hassle right now.  Crash

I beg to differ. I had no problems with the forms going in or out to Tenerife last month. Probably 10 minutes either time, hardly a hassle to stop you going on holiday!
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #8605 on: Saturday, November 13, 2021, 21:55:31 »

Travel is hardly worth the fucking hassle right now.  Crash
No matter what you won't be able to verify your vaccination record. I found that if I attached it and then chose the option of being unable to upload and gave the date (and type) of my final jab it would verify.

Then put 1a as your seat if you can't check in.

If you bugger it up, start a new one with a new email address.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #8606 on: Sunday, November 14, 2021, 12:16:49 »

Those who have had COVID after being double jabbed - what symptoms did you have?
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #8607 on: Sunday, November 14, 2021, 12:24:32 »

For me it started with a tickly dry cough now and again but got progressively worse throughout the day, hot and cold Flu like symptons which lasted a couple of days along with a banging headache and tight feeling chest. The lack of taste & smell was within a couple of days of having my other symptons.

PS if you called 119 this afternoon you could have a PCR delivered to your home tomorrow first thing with results by Tuesday morning.
« Last Edit: Sunday, November 14, 2021, 12:27:23 by Jimmy Quimm » Logged

So, give no fucks
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #8608 on: Sunday, November 14, 2021, 12:40:43 »

I’m booked in for a PCT test at half two.

Left work Saturday morning with a headache. Went to sleep for a few hours Saturday afternoon, had a blocked nose so poor sleep and since then I’ve had a cough and a slight headache. That’s it.

Due to the cough wife suggested I take a LFT and I have a very faint second line…but genuinely feel no worse then if I had a cold and the cough in the only symptom and it’s more annoying than anything else
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #8609 on: Sunday, November 14, 2021, 12:49:50 »

I would say that the cough is the most annoying thing and if it gets worse it will make your chest really sore. I also had the runny nose but I would say keep an eye on your taste buds as that's the clear sign.
Hope that you test negative as it's no fun being stuck in for ten days!

So, give no fucks
Pages: 1 ... 571 572 573 [574] 575 576 577 ... 629   Go Up
Print
Jump to: